Honored Contributor

Re: This Is Too Strange Not To Try

@teganslaw 

I got it for me.  I know other women who wear men's deodorant.   I like coffee and amber fragrances.  If I don't like it as a deodorant, I'll throw it in the "overflow" box that is literally our own HBA lol  I'm guessing most of us have one of those.  DH might like it if I don't.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scatcat wrote:

I don't wear deodorant all the time, but when I do it's for the scent.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist and yes, Old Spice

Cashmere Mist!!! YES I used to splurge and buy this....forgot all about it now I think I need to get it again.  Wonder if they still make it LOL!  Off to check online!

EDIT: yep it's still there and even more expensive then I recall Woman SadI still want it.

Honored Contributor

OK, I picked it up yesterday and it smells wonderful!  I guess if it doesn't work as a deodorant, I can put it on the inside of my arms like a fragrance???  I've been wanting a coffee fragrance.  I just watched an Instagram reel of James Welsh and his fragrance collection.  He found my beloved Commodity!  He also had a coffee fragrance.  When I googled it I found an Oil Perfumery dupe for it.  His was quite spendy and I have the Oil Perfumery dupes in other fragrances and like them so I grabbed it for $14.95

@tsavorite 

Cashmere Mist sounds so familiar.  Was this perfume out in the 80s?  I think I had it.

Trusted Contributor

@scatcat   Funny you should mention Cashmere Mist. I just sprayed it on a few minutes ago before I read your post. Great minds think alike. 😉

Honored Contributor

I have used men's products before but I have to have antiperspirant, not just deodorant.  I've never liked the scents though.  I cannot stand to smell my deodorant, or anyone elses'.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

I don't wear deodorant all the time, but when I do it's for the scent.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist and yes, Old Spice

Cashmere Mist!!! YES I used to splurge and buy this....forgot all about it now I think I need to get it again.  Wonder if they still make it LOL!  Off to check online!

EDIT: yep it's still there and even more expensive then I recall Woman SadI still want it.

@tsavorite @scatcat , I know Cashmere Mist is hugely popular but it isn't for me.  I splurged on it and I didn't like the product itself and I found the smell absolutely overwhelming.  But then, I prefer unscented or very lightly scented deodorants because I wear body lotions and frangrances.

Honored Contributor

Old Spice has been cross marketing to women for years.  Now they don't even have to try.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa Y 

Yes! I have the perfume as well but was referring to the deodorant. You may like it!

Respected Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

OK, I picked it up yesterday and it smells wonderful!  I guess if it doesn't work as a deodorant, I can put it on the inside of my arms like a fragrance???  I've been wanting a coffee fragrance.  I just watched an Instagram reel of James Welsh and his fragrance collection.  He found my beloved Commodity!  He also had a coffee fragrance.  When I googled it I found an Oil Perfumery dupe for it.  His was quite spendy and I have the Oil Perfumery dupes in other fragrances and like them so I grabbed it for $14.95

@tsavorite 

Cashmere Mist sounds so familiar.  Was this perfume out in the 80s?  I think I had it.

@monicakm I think it was the 80's LOL not 100% sure on it but I used to buy the perfume & then body lotion.  Finally got the deodorant and since it was all to expensive for me this was something I'd pick up 1 time a yr for a few yrs.  They have it at Ulta...I think my next visit I will smell it again and see if I still like it.  

Honored Contributor

Long Long LONG day today at the Ortho complex where we had to attend a 2 hour knee replacement class and then sit for an hour and then two hours of PASS which was various physical exams to see if I was healthy enough for surgery (I am).  Then out to eat.  Then drove 1 hour to a hospital my dad is in till he can be admitted to a behavioral hospital for dementia patients.  Up at 6:50am and home at 7:15pm.  Old Spice Coffee and Amber deo held up just fine!  Will it work when it warms up here in TX?  I have my doubts but we'll see.