Honored Contributor

Aveda has a new and improved Invati shampoo, conditioner, etc.  for thinning hair.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Aveda has a new and improved Invati shampoo, conditioner, etc.  for thinning hair.  

I paid $100 for this set from Aveda, did absolutely nothing  for my thinning hair.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

I paid $100 for this set from Aveda, did absolutely nothing  for my thinning hair.

@Shelbelle, I seriously doubt that any shampoo can help with thinning hair.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

@chiclet I asked the vendor and was told all of their shampoo bars are good for color treated hair. I placed an order so I'm hoping they play well with my naturally curly, fine, color treated hair. They do offer a couple samples that are good for about a dozen uses.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

I bought the scalp oil because I figured if it stayed on overnight maybe it would work better than a shampoo that is only on for a minute at most.  If it works I will be reporting back and shouting from the roof top.  

Respected Contributor

@chiclet  Just checking back to see if you got good results or if you are still using this?

Honored Contributor

Have you ever looked up online Rosemary Infusion for hair? I have read many good things about this and how it will help thinning hair!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
QVC Customer Care