Honored Contributor

They Finally Have Kayali Invite Only!

I've been impatiently waiting on Sephora to get Huda's latest Kayali perfume, "Invite Only"  and they now have it!  It's $100 but I used my $10 worth of points and also got the following for free...

Capture.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: They Finally Have Kayali Invite Only!

Nice scores @monicakm .  I just replaced my neutral eye shadows with the Denona Glam palette (got  a couple samples with it) from Sephora on line.  Our local Sephora is in JCP and very small so .  Went to Ulta yesterday and picked up  Color Pop  "That's Taupe" and Urban Decay  "Naked 2" mini palette.   Wore the Glam yesterday in the heat and humidity and it wore extremely well with no fading or  caking into lines.  And I was definitely sweating in the humidity.   Briefly toured the fragrance area but made myself try to concentrate on why I was there.. I am trying to use up some fragrances I have before moving on to others. Please give a review of the "Invite Only" when you wear it.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

My baby Sephora is in a JC Pennys as well.  It's 50 miles one way to get there.  A broken knee and the C panini has taught me the value of of shopping from home and MUCH prefer it now.  As for the Kayali Invite Only fragrance, it's sold at Sephora ON LINE ONLY and I will definitely let  you know how I like it...altho fragrance is very subjective.  I hope it's everything I'm looking for in a fragrance.  It looks like it might be Smiley Happy  That ND palette is beautiful.  I love cool neutrals.  

Respected Contributor

thanks @monicakm .   Since I live "out in the wilds" I too have to drive to go anywhere.  I ordered the Glam palette on line with her mini Xenon palette from Sephora and was really impressed with the packaging.   I like to see eye shadow in person if I can and will trek to a store occasionally (needed to go to Costco to pick up pet meds and Ulta is right there too).  JCP is next door in a mall.  That round trip is about 30 miles.   Felt weird being in a beauty store.  Isn't it nice that we now have so much capability and choice.

I totally agree about fragrance being very personal.  Our body  chemistry makes such a difference.  I like to hear how someone feels about the notes and essence of the fragrance.    

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jk9 

I LOLed at your 30 round trip to the mall.  Try 100 miles.  It's 30 mile rouind trip to WM.  Used to bother me a lot more when I was younger.  Well, not really because when I was younger I was at the mall every single Saturday and maybe in-between.  Now I don't care as much about shopping and when I do want to shop, I can do it  in my undies if I want to Smiley Wink  I wish we had a Costco.  From what I hear,it sounds a lot better than Sams.

Respected Contributor

Yes I am lucky I only have to drive 30 miles for the Costco area.  And still enjoy living in the country (at least for a while longer since the area is building up) and having pasture animals.   The regular Sephora and Apple Store are 90+ miles round trip.  I love our Costco and we shop there regularly (order on line from them too).  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  I ordered Kayali invite only amber 23 in the small 10ml for 27.00. I figure that size won't last long & If I like it I will order a full bottle.

I also ordered Kayali Utopia vanilla coco in the 10ml.

Honored Contributor

I just placed a Sephora order last night for The Inkey List cleansing balm because I'm getting close to the end of mine.  I still have balances on gift cards I got for x-mas so it didn't cost me anything.  Always a win.  LOL

I too took the facewash and the concealer as my 2 choices.  I love small sizes like this to take camping or a weekend getaway. 

Honored Contributor

@Kabella 

I bet the Vanilla Coco is devine too!  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I got the Tatcha sample via RetailMeNot doing a coupon scan Smiley Happy