Honored Contributor

Theradome Customer Service - 👍

The other night I wanted to do a treatment and my helmet said "laser error".  I turned it off, tried again, and the same thing happened.  CS isn't available on the weekend so I had to wait until today to call.  On my initial call. I had to leave all of my pertinent info along with the serial number on a recorded line, with their promise to return my call within three hours. CS responded in a timely fashion, walked me through a troubleshooting battery/helmet reset, and promised to follow up with me tomorrow morning to see if it worked. It did work as I was able to do my treatment this afternoon.  Of course, my helmet is just a couple of months out of warranty now, so I'm glad it worked. If it didn't, I'd probably be looking at replacing the battery. Oh, and one of my interior pads keeps falling off, it's lost the stickum on the back.  The company is sending new pads at no charge.  All in all a fine experience. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Theradome Customer Service - 👍

Good to know! @JeanLouiseFinch 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting @JeanLouiseFinch .  I am a big Costco fan and purchase a lot of big ticket items from them. Have looked at the Theradome.......

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

Thanks for posting @JeanLouiseFinch .  I am a big Costco fan and purchase a lot of big ticket items from them. Have looked at the Theradome.......

@Jk9  I've been very happy with it, and have had about 125 treatments before this glitch occurred. I still recommend it, but would watch for a sale. 

Honored Contributor

Got mine on sale at Costco some time ago.   Thank you for your post @JeanLouiseFinch .  I haven't had any problems, but good to know.  Now I'm looking for a sale on red light therapy...I'm wondering if technology is slowly replacing the creams and serums!😉

Respected Contributor

Thanks @JeanLouiseFinch .  Will do.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Got mine on sale at Costco some time ago.   Thank you for your post @JeanLouiseFinch .  I haven't had any problems, but good to know.  Now I'm looking for a sale on red light therapy...I'm wondering if technology is slowly replacing the creams and serums!😉

@phoenixbrd CurrentBody is currently offering $30 off a $300 purchase plus free shipping. Their mask would qualify and it gets great reviews.  

Honored Contributor

@Thanks!  That's the one I have been looking at...I know a couple of forum members were able to purchase this at a deep discount.  Unfortunately I missed that opportunity, but happy to save some $$$.  I appreciate you thinking of me. 🙏🏼