Respected Contributor
I've been experimenting and actually had pertinent threads come up 😀. The old search feature was pretty worthless.
Respected Contributor

Re: The search feature works!

Its only good thing lol

Super Contributor

I agree. The search feature is great. Between the search feataure and tags, we really don't need the sub forums. We just have to get used to doing it a different way.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Respected Contributor

Its only good thing lol

ITA! It's the only thing that has gotten better. I'm on an iPad and finding it so hard to navigate this "improved" beauty board. Not liking this.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the search feature, because I checked it out yesterday and it was close to useless. I'll definately give it a fuller look-see later today, but it does seem to be more useful this morning. 

That said, a quick search for Wen posts using the key word "wen" shows that the forum seems to have lost the past two months worth of wen posts (and probably everyone else's posts as well). 

Sorting by date, the wen search listings went back to this monday which was when the change to the new forum structure took place. -- Then the wen posts jump back to mid-April with almost no wen posts listed for the period between mid-April and this past monday. 

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I did an obscure search for thebalm( cosmetics) and found a thread I started in 2011! Not bad.