Respected Contributor

Re: The problem is that it looks like a wig......

It looked great on Mary Beth when she was wearing the different color. I didn't even recognize her, she should dye her hair the shade she had on. I also loved it on Courtney, it was a very good look for her. That convinced me to give it a try. Maybe all the people posting here have beautiful hair with no issues?

Honored Contributor

On 3/30/2015 Karotsy said:

Its admirable how the hosts put on a happy exciting face while wearing the wigs.

They were probably glad they got an hour of their life back not having to sit in the hair chair before going on air ;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Last fall I bought the two ponytail things that you can use to make your hair look like a messy bun. I use the bigger one most. This was my first experience with anything like it and I have to say it's actually quite a good color match and really easy to use.

Honored Contributor

Dolly Parton has worn wigs most of her life, if not all of her life. She sells wigs, too (or used to).

There are some very good wigs out there. And there are some good wigs out there in price ranges for everyone.

I expect more from QVC.

Maybe the difference is watching in HD versus non-HD. In HD, it looked bad. On everyone. It looked like plastic. Maybe they just needed a good brushing before putting them on.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Kathy Levine used to wear a wig on air. You could tell because it was just a tick darker than her natural hair. I think Joan Rivers outted her on the wig once.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/30/2015 VaBelle35 said:
On 3/30/2015 Karotsy said:

Its admirable how the hosts put on a happy exciting face while wearing the wigs.

They were probably glad they got an hour of their life back not having to sit in the hair chair before going on air ;o)

Smiley Happy I wouldn't be surprised if some of them spent a considerable amount of time in the chair--maybe more than they do when they aren't wearing hair pieces.
Super Contributor

I agree it does scream WIG!!! I think the ones that Sherri Shephard sells on the Q look very natural. Not this brand!!

Trusted Contributor

I liked the longer one, but it is to shiny, and needs some layers in it. Not many older women would look good in it, I think it pulls their face down.

Esteemed Contributor

Honestly, I think that's the best Amy's hair has ever looked. She should get one.
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how many of the hosts who are raving about the wigs will be wearing the wigs tomorrow or next week.