Respected Contributor

The ordinary foundation is available to order.....

I just ordered the shade 2.1P from the Deciem website. Thought I'd let ya know! 👌🏼

Honored Contributor

Re: The ordinary foundation is available to order.....

[ Edited ]

I had gotten the early order email awhile ago but never did order. I am leary about all the silicones in it so I passed. Let us know what you think!

Honored Contributor

It is so diffiuclt to match a skin color on line.

@HappyDaze wrote:

I had gotten the early order email awhile ago but never did order. I am leary about all the silicones in it so I passed. Let us know what you think!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

It is so diffiuclt to match a skin color on line.

@HappyDaze wrote:

@I am still oxox  I saw a Wayne Goss video the other day and he had linked a list of comparison foundations.  Helpful if you know the others.  It's a good video to watch and he loves them!

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo that is okay but I do appreciate the offer. I just don't order from Nordstroms hardly ever so I wouldn't want to be a deadbeat customer of hers, lol! I know my mom has a similar thing through Macys. The lady sends her samples all the time (she never asks for them) and lets her know whenever there are deals on her favorite brand and then she always sends her additional goodies when she orders. That is such a cool idea though, I just order from too many other places due to better sales so I wouldn't want to feel obligated or committed to them. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suebdoo that is okay but I do appreciate the offer. I just don't order from Nordstroms hardly ever so I wouldn't want to be a deadbeat customer of hers, lol! I know my mom has a similar thing through Macys. The lady sends her samples all the time (she never asks for them) and lets her know whenever there are deals on her favorite brand and then she always sends her additional goodies when she orders. That is such a cool idea though, I just order from too many other places due to better sales so I wouldn't want to feel obligated or committed to them. Smiley Happy

Psssst @HappyDaze, I think you meant to post this on your Macy's thread. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I sure will. I am really liking their skin care products I'm using. I want to get the HA, but I'm finishing up my Paula Choice HA first. For the price it's hard not to switch. 

My skin feels soft and my skin is not having any issues with it. I don't have sensitive skin. 

I have never used a foundation that is a "serum" formula. I'm thinking it will probably be best applied with a brush instead of my BB. Anyway, I'll let ya know how it goes. 

Regular Contributor

I ordered four the other day, two shades in each formula. I wish they had better color swatches but for the price if just one works out it will be worth it. I recently started using their HA and Squalene and am looking forward to trying more as I use up skin care I already have. 

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Psssst @HappyDaze, I think you meant to post this on your Macy's thread. :-)

ugh @suzyQ3 thanks. Yeah, lots going on. Kind of screwing up alot lately. Oops.

Super Contributor

I placed an order over the weekend. I never received an order confirmation email, which I thought was weird. I'm glad I used PayPal so I already have that receipt email.