Respected Contributor

Re: The ordinary foundation is available to order.....

@wvumountiefan Looking forward to your review! I looked at the shades & I probably would be a 2.0N which is a light to med. Neutral. I was hoping that they carried a medium neutral in case 2.0 ran light. I coud always mix 2 shades if needed & for the price of 6.00 & 21 shades for all skintones. I hope the shade you chose is spot onSmiley Happy

The few video's I've seen & reviews on the Ordinary Serum foundation are excellent. I like the light to med. coverage & also the natural glow finish!. The full coverage is not yet on the site. Is there a longer wait time for delivery?  

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@wvumountiefan Looking forward to your review! I looked at the shades & I probably would be a 2.0N which is a light to med. Neutral. I was hoping that they carried a medium neutral in case 2.0 ran light. I coud always mix 2 shades if needed & for the price of 6.00 & 21 shades for all skintones. I hope the shade you chose is spot onSmiley Happy

The few video's I've seen & reviews on the Ordinary Serum foundation are excellent. I like the light to med. coverage & also the natural glow finish!. The full coverage is not yet on the site. Is there a longer wait time for delivery?  

@Kabella. I know it's tricky ordering online but you're right. For the price you could mix 2 of them. This will be a perfect foundation for summer. I don't want heavy when it's hot. 

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan Hi! Have you recieved the Ordinary Serum foundation yet? I realize many have ordered it & the delivery is slow.

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@wvumountiefan Hi! Have you recieved the Ordinary Serum foundation yet? I realize many have ordered it & the delivery is slow.

@Kabella  No I have not received it yet. I did receive an email today from them telling me that they are fulfilling orders as quickly as possible, and that they had an even larger numbered order than they had really planned. 

Im not mad or upset about it. I'm sure that it was overwhelming for them, and for the price point, I see why a lot of people wanted to try it. I will keep you posted when I do get it. 🙂