Regular Contributor

The one models hair didnt look like wen hair

Maybe Demi ? Couldn't hear what he called her but she just doesn't look like she belongs with the others. Her hair seems an odd color and no lush and beautiful like the others. That's what I thought anyway. Maybe he is trying to fix it for her.
Regular Contributor

Re: The one models hair didnt look like wen hair

It was long kinda blondish
Respected Contributor

i think I may know who it was, but he has a few new models that haveN't used WEN long at all. maybe two months.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

There's also a couple women who have really weird curls .... and I always wonder if they really wanted their hair to look like that ......

Contributor

Yeah, her name is Demi. Chaz has said that she started using Wen last August. Her first Wen show on QVC was last December and that is when her "before" picture is from. I first saw her in March for the TSV shows, and I remember that Chaz said at that time that before she started using Wen that her hair was trashed. I couldn't believe he said that, but he did. He said that she bleached her hair and used the hot tools, and if she was going to become one of his Wen models, she had to give all that up. Well, anyway, I think that her hair actually looks pretty nice, especially compared to her before picture. It probably takes awhile for her hair to look as beautiful and healthy as the others since her hair was in bad shape to begin with and she hasn't used the product nearly as long as most of them.
Regular Contributor

Her hair is a very strange color or maybe it's My tv. Just not sure why he would choose her But that's just my opinion.
Regular Contributor

Actually, her hair DOES look better. The last visit you could see it more clearly how much her hair has improved. I think, what threw it off this time is they gave her highlights. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I guess she really wants Platinum blonde hair.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} Anyway, before they colored it you could see how much her color and overall hair had improved.

Respected Contributor

She hasnt been using Wen for very long. Her hair does look better than it did before. I'm curious to see what she will look like once her old shampoo/bleached hair is gone and she has all Wen hair.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Super Contributor

Chaz is leaving her hair with the blond ends on purpose to show the difference between new growth with WEN and her older hair on shampoo. He said he "took pity" on her and gave her highlights because there was such a dramatic line of color change. I think she's a great WEN model because it's showing that you don't get Joy's hair after one use of WEN, it does get better immediately but it takes a while to get the full benefits.

Valued Contributor

I agree with what's been said. But also I think he picked her because of her overprocessed hair. Over time it will show just what wen can do.