Honored Contributor

Re: The older I get I am so bothered by scents/smells...I cannot find a nice light shower gel! help

Alaffia's Everyday coconut super hydrating body wash has virtually no scent. No it doesn't smell like coconut. Smiley Happy

There is also Alaffia's everyday shea unscented too.

They both have good, simple ingredients and only like $10 for a big 32oz thing of it.

Respected Contributor

Re: The older I get I am so bothered by scents/smells...I cannot find a nice light shower gel! help

Anyone here more sensitive to scents in the morning? it seems like in the morning I no longer can tolerate strong shower scents but seem to be able to handle the scents in the evening.

I remember never being able to smell a vanilla candle now I am older the smell is too strong

Regular Contributor

I like Locitane Milk Shea Butter body wash. To me it is a very light scent.

Honored Contributor

Take a look at Neutrogena. They have that lovely Sesame oil for the body so I am sure they carry a body wash.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

On 3/7/2015 HappyDaze said:

Alaffia's Everyday coconut super hydrating body wash has virtually no scent. No it doesn't smell like coconut. Smiley Happy

There is also Alaffia's everyday shea unscented too.

They both have good, simple ingredients and only like $10 for a big 32oz thing of it.

Love their everyday coconut body lotion. I met the founder during his 2013 cross country empowerment tour. My town was his first stop. Extremely nice man!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Korres Bergamot Pear is very light to me and doesn't linger.
Super Contributor

My absolute favorite bath soap......I use it in the shower

L'Occitane Shea Butter Foaming Bath

http://usa.loccitane.com/shea-butter-foaming-cream-bath,82,1,29193,262567.htm

Super Contributor

Yardley of London Oatmeal soap and body wash. The only store I see this brand being sold is Walgreen's. I don't shop CVS, so try that store too. Kmart sold Yardley, but the one closest to my house closed.

Super Contributor

I happened to go into a Crabtree and Evelyn store at my local outlet mall and they had a large selection of bath and body products. The first thing I noticed was the smell of the store didn't knock you over the head. I purchased a few items and they are very light yet fresh and also mild. I also love the Ivory shower gel.
Valued Contributor

Unscented Aveeno. So kind to my sensitive skin, doesn't smell like anything at all, and lathers like crazy. Highly recommend. Have purchased many times.