Respected Contributor

Re: The new OPI Washington DC collection!

@winamac1 wrote:

http://imabeautygeek.com/2016/07/11/opi-washington-dc-2016-collection-swatches-review-comparisons/

Thank you so much for posting the link!.  Smiley Very Happy

Fantastic color charts and descriptions of all the colors!!

Respected Contributor

@winamac1  Oh my! Thanks for the link! I want most of them now! Btw I hearted your post, but didn't think it worked, so I did it again but it looks like it took the heart away?! Idk, but just know I thank you for posting that link!! Lol 😊

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@winamac1  Oh my! Thanks for the link! I want most of them now! Btw I hearted your post, but didn't think it worked, so I did it again but it looks like it took the heart away?! Idk, but just know I thank you for posting that link!! Lol 😊

Sure!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ladies... I just saw on Ulta's website you can order a 3 piece mini set for 10.95, or a 4 piece set for 14.95...all 7 colors different. All from the Washington collection, plus there's a coupon code.

I really like the Essie fall shades 4 piece set for $18 a tiny bit better. I don't need any more nail polish, I'm trying not to get any. Then again, my birthday is soon and my dh tells me to buy myself the gift.

Honored Contributor

I stopped by ULTA on my way home today & got a close up look at the collection - they have a display.

The one that I could not resist is Freedom of Peach! I'll give myself a pedicure with it. It looks like a perfect Indian Summer/transitional shade.

Some of the darker shades scream fall so they are on my list for October/November. I almost got Pale to the Chief but I decided to wait on it. 

Honored Contributor

These should be a little less at Sally's with a discount card.  I'll probably get any additional ones there. They also have specials a lot of the time.

Honored Contributor

I painted one toenail & one fingernail... Love Freedom of Peach! I only wear neutrals & very pale shades on my fingernails & thought this would be a bit too dark but it will definitely work for me. I would not use it for both at the same time though. 

Honored Contributor

I visited Ulta this PM and picked up Get Off the Lawn! (a green) and the caramel one -- Inside the Isabelleltway. The CIA one looked to be more of a teal green rather than a blue green. 

I saw the olive one but cannot wrap my head around using it on fingernails. But you ask, why did I buy the green one? I will use it to touch up resin garden plaques on the leaves that I have in my garden. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom - I plan to wear the olive shade on my toenails. I don't think I would want it on my fingernails but lots of ladies will!