Trusted Contributor

The new Josie Maran scents are amazing!

I have no idea why the reviews aren’t loading. The vanilla is a true vanilla cream, a bit stronger than vanilla bean, but a tad less strong that creamy vanilla. It’s wonderful. The pear is definitely the stronger of the 2 scents and it smells AMAZING. I smell pear and apple, but I don’t smell peach. It’s more tart than vanilla pear, and it’s absolutely DELICIOUS! I’d love to hear what peeps think of the new scents!
Super Contributor

Re: The new Josie Maran scents are amazing!

@Ilovelife123 

I am so happy you posted this! I took a chance and ordered  2 TSVs in both of the new scents. I love pear 🍐 and vanilla so I had high hopes, glad to hear they are both winners! I too have been waiting for the reviews to load for the TSV,  finding it strange that there aren’t any yet. I usually use the “softer” body butter scents on my face as well, so I plan to use the new vanilla on my face, and the pear just on my body since it’s a stronger scent.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123   It's good to hear.  In the past her scents were horrible.  The lilac was so bad I had to return it.  I wish she would use essential oils to makeup her scents.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Oh thanks for the review...Most of Josie's scents are great, looking fwd to the new pear!.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 I was so good on her TSV day and didn't succumb to the temptation but after reading your post and just by chance seeing a presentation today by Mary, I caved and bought the pear scent.  I need more body butter and argan oil like I need a hole in the head but decided with the easy pay - which I rarely use - I would go for it.

You are a good enabler!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

I did the same thing! I enabled myself! Another pear is on the way! 😂😂😂