Contributor

Re: The new It Cosmetics CC+Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation SPF 50 :)

I ordered it today at the IT website. Used a coupon for 20% off, free shipping and NO tax. And they accept returns for any reason..
Esteemed Contributor

Here is a long description from the blog Musings of a Muse: she is a fan.

Please allow me to bend your ear about the new It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation!

Right now it’s pretty huge in Korea and Japan with a wide variety of brands introducing their own variations. And of course here in the US you’ve likely been privy to AmorePacific Color Control Cushion Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ as well as it’s sister brand, Laneige, BB Cushion at Target.

It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation is not to be mistaken for It Cosmetics Anti-Aging Full Coverage CC Cream. If you’re thinking to compare the two you’ll likely be disappointed as the coverage and the formulas are vastly different.

The beauty of It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation is the natural coverage that isn’t too hydrating or too drying. But I’ll get more into that in a bit, let’s discuss cushion makeup a little longer for those unfamiliar with the concept.

Cushion Makeup is simply a cream foundation product in a compact. Of course, it isn’t your traditional cream makeup though! It’s called cushion because a sponge is located in the well of a larger compact and that sponge is heavily saturated with liquid or creamy makeup. It has a cushy feel and texture! As you press on the sponge it’ll release foundation onto your finger tip and it’ll bounce quickly back to shape once you remove your finger.

It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation is actually just what it says, a fluid. Most cushion makeups have a BB Cream texture that’s creamy and thick but It Cosmetics formula is more of a fluid that’s part serum part liquid! It’s quite runny when compared to other cushion makeup products I’ve tried. But no need to worry that texture feels amazing on skin while blending easily and absorbing in a snap to a second skin finish. It isn’t too matte nor is it too hydrating so it dries down to a very soft, natural, skin-like finish that looks like you aren’t wearing makeup at all. Coverage is sheer but it still provides enough coverage to ease dullness, redness, and even darkness as well as smaller blemishes. It also happens to do a beautiful job with smaller, visible pores (I have some on my nose and they just disappeared when I applied this).

They advertise and market it as serum-like foundation that brightens skin and evens it out while hydrating and reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. It contains peptides, naicin, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Algae, Vitamins A, B, C, and E. If you drier or aging skin this formula is going to LOVE you. I think it might prove a bit much for those with extra oily skin but almost anyone else should get on with it perfectly well.

A big Muse Approval for It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation!

It’s available now at Ulta, Ulta.com, or at www.itcosmetics.com.

It Cosmetics CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid Foundation

Occasional Contributor

I saw a review on YouTube and the girl popped out the center well from under the compact, so it looks like they might sell refills. I can't image that the value of the empty compact would factor into any significant savings on the refills alone.

I desparately need to find a replacement foundation for the summer. The original tube CC cream is my HG for my super dry winter skin, but I'm discovering that those same moisutrizing qualities are making a mess of my skin now that summer weather has kicked in. I'll be curious to see if this is less dewey than the original.

Not applicable

I tried the new It cc+veil foundation yesterday. I have normal to dry skin. It has medium coverage very smooth and neutral tone. I usually take light in It cosmetics however I had to use fair. So you will need to go one shade lighter. I really liked it. It stayed on all day and I even slept a couple hours in it and it did not rub off. Finish is natural, it does not go into lines or creases on face.