Super Contributor

Re: The new IT eye liner with bent brush--they're missing a color that I want!!!!

On 3/12/2014 winamac1 said:

I love gel liners, but most dry out. I usually end up going back to Clinique gel/ cream due to it not drying out.

I almost bought the IT in brown. I love a dark brown or dark black liner. I don't like grey or taupe liners. I am blonde and fair and need more definition so it has to be dark.

I love gel liners as well but found they would dry out. I added a drop of JM argan oil and it brings the liner back to life and it is good for my lashes. Maracuja works just as well also. I even clean my liner brushes with JM oil or balm on a tissue. The brushes are always in great shape.

Frequent Contributor

Re: The new IT eye liner with bent brush--they're missing a color that I want!!!!

Thanks for all of your replies, ladies. I'm mostly getting this liner because I want the brush. I have brown hair but the black is a bit too severe which is why I'm getting the brown.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the brown and anxious for it to get here. I have noticed other vendors that will offer more colors on their site than here at the Q.