Esteemed Contributor

Re: The new Clarisonic make up brush attachment........

I have watched youtuber Angie aka Hot & Flashy use the Clarisonic foundation brush attachment when she tests different foundations and this brush was late coming to Canada -- it's only been available since late fall. So I decided to use up a bunch of my Shoppers Drug Mart Optimum points to get this makeup brush. I do find it's easy to use on my Clarisonic Mia 2. I don't use my Clarisonic Mia 2 all that often to cleanse my face as the bristles can be too aggressive and the brush head takes a while to dry.

I have found that you can pop out the center brush head from the ring (as all Clarisonic brush heads do) and use the center portion on a Michael Todd Soniclear Petite unit. The ring portion of the Clarisonic brush heads won't fit the Soniclear Petite unit as the Soniclear 3 brass pins are bigger in diameter than the Clarisonic but you can put the center portion from the Clarisonc brush heads including the foundation brush onto the Soniclear Petite and use that on it. What I found that works is to take the ring portion only of the Soniclear Petite brush head and put it on the Soniclear and then take the Clarisonic center foundation brush portion and pop it onto the Soniclear. You don't have to put the ring onto the Soniclear if you don't want to.

So if you have a Soniclear Petite, you can still use the Clarisonic foundation brush.

I decided to try it as I found that my hands that had makeup residue on them was transfering that foundation residue onto the white Clarisonic unit and staining the plastic. I used rubbing alcohol to clean the outside of the Clarisonic Mia 2 unit and decided that since the Soniclear Petite is yellow that it wouldn't show makeup residue as easily.