Honored Contributor

The mystery of my 11 lines

[ Edited ]

I was FaceTiming my husband just now and noticed that my 11 lines are gone! I've done nothing. I don't even have moisturizer on. How is this possible?

I'm using no skin care routine. I have been drinking blueberry smoothies, coffee, Amy's Lentil Soup 3x a week, steamed broccoli, cauliflower carrot mix and I take Viatmin D 2000 iu. I recently started taking famotidine (Pepcid) for reflux again. I have no idea if any of this plays a part. 

Honored Contributor

Re: The mystery of my 11 lines

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D wrote:

I was FaceTiming my husband just now and noticed that my 11 lines are gone! I've done nothing. I don't even have moisturizer on. How is this possible?

I'm using no skin care routine. I have been drinking blueberry smoothies, coffee, Amy's Lentil Soup 3x a week, steamed broccoli, cauliflower carrot mix and I take Viatmin D 2000 iu. I recently started taking famotidine (Pepcid) for reflux again. I have no idea if any of this plays a part. 

Interesting.  Odd, but interesting.  A mystery that facial lines would just disappear.  

Esteemed Contributor

A miracle! 

Respected Contributor

Check your eyeglass prescription...or if you don't wear any, maybe you should.

JUST KIDDING! LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Wishes do come true!! Time to do a happy dance! @Mindy D 

happy dance.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm an Android user so I don't have Apple's Face Time app but most of these apps smooth appearance and you can control the amt/intensity.  Could that be it?  That's brave of you to admit to no skincare regimen on a beauty forum LOL  I hope it's the  blueberry smoothie, Lentil soup and COFFEE cause the veggie trio doesn't speak to me (g)   I take 10,000UI of Vit D and have for 10 - 15 years and only have the 1 between my eyes.  Maybe you're not making the classic heartburn/indigestion face because of the Pepcid and that has relaxed your forehead.  I don't have 11s.  I have a 1 and it has definitely "plumped" and become less noticeable since upping my skincare.  But whatever it is, good for you!

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   My vote is for your diet....when my husband changed his diet...I noticed his complexion became radiant and smooth...he looked younger.  Are you getting more sleep, exercise, less stress....these also play a part.  Good skin is a result of how you care for yourself....not just the skin regimes (although that can be added).  Enjoy your new discovery!

Honored Contributor

Do tell us what is in those blueberry smoothies.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Thats awesome! Keep doing what you're doing then since it's good for you anyway.

I doubt it's due to FaceTime since you notice it in the mirror too. I look ten times worse in FT than real life, at least I hope to heck I do!

Honored Contributor

Sleeping on your back maybe?