Trusted Contributor

Re: The most beautiful lipsticks ever!!!!

@Pecky wrote:

I went to the website to check it out.  How do you find different skin tones for the lip colors?

@Pecky, just click on the color(s) you're interested in, scroll down a little and click on the model that best represents your skin tone.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Valued Contributor

@DowntonAbbey@Yes, Agree! I got the Pillow Talk liner to wear with Pillow Talk lipstick and the one thats named  something Perfect. So pretty on.

Esteemed Contributor

How well do these wear? If matte, they may have some staying power.

CT = a bunch of nice lipstick shades.

Actually, her Pillow Talk reminds me of Bobbi Brown's Powder Pink.

Respected Contributor

Has anyone tried her blush? I know it is expensive but it looks interesting.What are your thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Charlote Tilbury..............Pillow Talk is amazing also

Kidman and Bosworth..................fabulous  colors are amazing she knows lipstick

Hi @DowntonAbbey  .  I ordered the Pillow Talk based on your recommendation.  The color looked lovely on the Charlote Tilbury website.  And I love how they show the color on different skin tones.  Can't wait to receive mine.  

Honored Contributor

I can't decide between Pillow Talk or B***h Perfect.  I like Sweet Stiletto gloss too!!

Valued Contributor

I don't have a Charlotte Tillbury counter where I live so I ordered off Beautylish the color B... Perfect. I like the color but on my lips it was drying and I felt like it made lips look even more wrinkled. I tried to love it by using gloss under and over, with and without lip pencil, but for me the formula was to dry and I tossed it out. The same thing with Tom Ford lipsticks the formula is too dry for me. YSL lipsticks work really well for me.

I agree the colors are beautiful. 

Valued Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Has anyone tried her blush? I know it is expensive but it looks interesting.What are your thoughts.

Yes, I have love glow I think is the name. She calls them ChicPop they have two circles of color. Beautylish is good place to go to see colors.

Also Beautylish lets you do an easy pay over 100.00

Respected Contributor

@granny me wrote:

I don't have a Charlotte Tillbury counter where I live so I ordered off Beautylish the color B... Perfect. I like the color but on my lips it was drying and I felt like it made lips look even more wrinkled. I tried to love it by using gloss under and over, with and without lip pencil, but for me the formula was to dry and I tossed it out. The same thing with Tom Ford lipsticks the formula is too dry for me. YSL lipsticks work really well for me.

I agree the colors are beautiful. 

Tom Ford Pink Dusk and Indian Rose are my hg lipsticks!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

I can't decide between Pillow Talk or B***h Perfect.  I like Sweet Stiletto gloss too!!

Hi @Pecky ....  I have B***h Perfect.  It is a really nice pinky nude  shade.  I Heart.  I have ordered Pillow Talk but have not received it yet.  However, it looks lovely on the Charlotte Tilbury website.