Honored Contributor

The older model with silver hair. She is so attractive and classy.  I do not know how old she is but I am guessing in her 70’s at least.  She has aging on her face, but she looks terrific  being natural wurhout a lot of work.  I only wish to be as lovely as she in my 70’s. 

Esteemed Contributor

She used to model in a catalog called (forgive me) Drapers & D???.  I always admired  a robe she wore  - issue after issue.  D & ? catered to older fashions = that I wasn't interested in.  But that robe floor length was classy - never did order it.

On Q she's used for only a few minutes and wonder why.

Honored Contributor

I don't remember a Joanne.  Is she a model for cosmetics?  I never watch those shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Well.....if you don't watch those shows don't think my tips will help.  Yes, cosmetics only - pure white short hair - kind of brushed back - lots of full hair.  When the camera is on her she throws her head back - give a big smile - has a front tooth ??? that kind- of reflects from studio lights.  Shows age in face wrinkles but pulls it all off being so attractive.  Works for 10 mins and leaves - how much did she just get paid? 

Honored Contributor

Re: The model Joanne

[ Edited ]

Is this Joanne? She's got great hair!  ETA--not Joanne.

images.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I could be wrong but I don't think that's the model the OP is talking about.  I'll see if I can find her.

Honored Contributor

I know if it's the model I'm thinking of I believe she's often in the IT presentations.

She has longer hair than the picture @SilleeMee showed.  

Honored Contributor

I think this is the lady she's talking about.  She's lovely, isn't she?

Honored Contributor

She's Joanne Darragh.  It just says she's QVC certified.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I think this is the lady she's talking about.  She's lovely, isn't she?

Yes! I think that is Joanne. @Annabellethecat66