Contributor
On 9/14/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Christine hasn't been a WEN model for quite some time, Anna Fox, a little less than her. I don't really know what happened because she seemed to be a great model for the product. I think Chaz Dean was a bit dumbfounded himself. Nothing was ever said, she just sort of stopped and then I saw her with another haircare vendor. It was disappointing to see her jump ship after Chaz and WEN got her hair back into great condition. I still see her now and then on some makeup shows. As for Anna, I think she has some kind of art interest as a business - painting, maybe? Perhaps her schedule limits her ability to do WEN modeling anymore. I do see her modeling clothes now and then though.

anna was on Isaac Mizrahi Live! yesterday. I thought that chaz picked his models, most of the time - unless they choose not to model, there was one who had a baby & he said that if she wanted to keep modeling for him she had to step up her routine of oils and deep conditioning.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 Josea922 said:

Christine hasn't been a WEN model for quite some time, Anna Fox, a little less than her. I don't really know what happened because she seemed to be a great model for the product. I think Chaz Dean was a bit dumbfounded himself. Nothing was ever said, she just sort of stopped and then I saw her with another haircare vendor. It was disappointing to see her jump ship after Chaz and WEN got her hair back into great condition. I still see her now and then on some makeup shows. As for Anna, I think she has some kind of art interest as a business - painting, maybe? Perhaps her schedule limits her ability to do WEN modeling anymore. I do see her modeling clothes now and then though.

It might not have been her choice. If she models for QVC its more than likely they tell her what she will be modeling, not the other way around. Q might have needed a model for Alterna and she was the (lucky or not so lucky) winner. Depending on how you look at it.

the models aren't Q employees. They work with a modeling agency...

live....laugh....love
Frequent Contributor

The last time I saw Christine, which was a few months ago, she looked like she was several months pregnant.

Frequent Contributor

Iris had an accident backstage and hasn't been on for about three weeks.

Trusted Contributor
I forgot about "iko", I enjoyed her smile. Thats great to hear they were able to follow their dream.
Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 BradyW said:

The last time I saw Christine, which was a few months ago, she looked like she was several months pregnant.

um I'm not sure we are talking about he same model. The one we are talking about has to be at least 50 I believe?

Honored Contributor
On 9/16/2014 HappyDaze said:

um I'm not sure we are talking about he same model. The one we are talking about has to be at least 50 I believe?

I don't know how old Christine is, but there is a pregnant WEN model - Ellen, maybe?

Regular Contributor
On 9/16/2014 bruingirl said:
On 9/16/2014 Josea922 said:

It might not have been her choice. If she models for QVC its more than likely they tell her what she will be modeling, not the other way around. Q might have needed a model for Alterna and she was the (lucky or not so lucky) winner. Depending on how you look at it.

the models aren't Q employees. They work with a modeling agency...

I've still never heard of models telling the clients what they will or will not do. Aren't they hired/paid to do the job the client wants done?

Valued Contributor

Iris had an accident backstage and hasn't been on for about three weeks.

Gosh, sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers quickly.
Frequent Contributor
On 9/16/2014 HappyDaze said:

I only know of one Christine, the one with the very square jawline. She isn't anywhere near age 50.