Super Contributor

The latest cosmetic component that many vendors are using contains such a small amount of foundation product

I've noticed that many leading beauty vendors are launching a product using a component that holds a small amount of liquid foundation contained in a well with two sponges on top. There is another sponge or applicator that you press onto the sponges which hold the foundation.

I bought the It CC+ Veil Beauty Fluid at Ulta last week. Amore Pacific had theirs on QVC last Friday night, I think. Mally's version is going to be in her July TSV. I've seen several other popular lines at Sephora that are coming out with their own product using this new component.

The It box says their Veil measures .34 oz. I took out the two sponges that are not the applicators, but part of the component, and there looks to be about 2 tablespoons of foundation product. I see on QVC that the Amore Pacific measurement is .51 oz. Mally's Poreless Perfection Fluid Foundation is .35 oz.

I guess if the product addressed a concern of mine, it might be worth the price, but I don't feel the product is anything special, so I won't repurchase this.

Super Contributor

Re: The latest cosmetic component that many vendors are using contains such a small amount of foundation product

Thanks Jayro - with the price of the Amore Pacific the amount of product is shocking.

You're right, if it did absolute wonders for my face it would be worth the price but as it is, I'll stick to drugstore foundations and get far, FAR more for my $$.

Super Contributor

Re: The latest cosmetic component that many vendors are using contains such a small amount of foundation product

shocking..

Honored Contributor

Amore's has been around for at least a year. I like it. I think Missha had one on their website awhile back but now I don't see it? I'd like to try Missha's. It lasts a long time but isn't for people who want full coverage. I like the high SPF too.

So for those that need light coverage but want an spf, it is a good option, especially if they don't like how alot of TM/BB/CC creams feel on their skin because these cushion products tend to be so lightweight.