Contributor

While the ingredients are not the same it is a sulfate free cleansing cream that doesnt lather which is what i meant when comparing to wen and has been around longer.

I use Trait'e as i posted and i believe there is only one by that name although there are other products by Mastey

Also you can google NMF it is not a make up term

Frequent Contributor

I worked with a woman who had dark hair and it was always so healthy and shiny looking, I finally asked her what shampoo she used and she said Joy dish soap!

Trusted Contributor
On 8/16/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

I use Nick Chavez' Traditions Yucca Root shampoo and conditioner. My hair loves it. There's still good shampoos to buy.

Can you describe your hair type? Wondering if it will work well on my fine, colored naturally curly hair. Lots of products straighten my curls or make my hair too flat. Plus I color my hair and many products strip the color.

TIA

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Trusted Contributor
On 8/16/2014 autumnfaire said:

I wash my hair every other day with thick conditioner, my curly hair loves it! I use shampoo every 2 weeks or so, this has been working very well for me. And, it's inexpensive!

Which conditioner do you use & can you describe your hair type? I was using conditioners to cleanse my hair and every time I found one I liked, it got discontinued! My hair is naturally fine, curly & color treated. TIA

Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 Save the Whales said: I do think there is room for "others" in the beauty "hair" industry...........! I have a friend who still uses Prell and her hair looks amazing and healthy! :-)

I had no idea that Prell was still around as I have not seen it in drugstores. I used it as a kid and loved the smell and green color!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I wish QVC would offer more shampoo products

Respected Contributor

I'll never venture away from shampoo again.

Trusted Contributor
On 8/17/2014 KatCat1 said:
On 8/16/2014 Save the Whales said: I do think there is room for "others" in the beauty "hair" industry...........! I have a friend who still uses Prell and her hair looks amazing and healthy! :-)

I had no idea that Prell was still around as I have not seen it in drugstores. I used it as a kid and loved the smell and green color!

Personally, I don't like Prell. It stripped the cr*ap out of my hair color and if you have fine, naturally curly hair, it makes it dry as can be and also stripped the curl from my hair. I'd recommend anyone to stay far, far away from Prell.

Trusted Contributor

This no-poo thing is not new. I remember the long hair online community doing this back in 2002.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004