Honored Contributor

Re: The big haired ladies of Tweak'd

@Desertdi wrote:

Who remembers SAMMY from MIAMI ????

I think it was Sami.  I did use a couple of his products at one time back when I used to actually style my hair every day,  I could get those products at the drug store.  I really didn't like his style, but the products I used worked better for my hair than Nick's.  I really like Nick and tried really hard to like his products but they just didn't work for me.

Respected Contributor

i think their hair is dried by a professional, with a rounded brush. It's just sales theatrics, that show how big your hair could be, if you started out with thick/full hair to begin with.

i got the super good deal, on hsn, on the chiuiri cream. plus you got $18.00 off a tub of restore oil.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i think their hair is dried by a professional, with a rounded brush. It's just sales theatrics, that show how big your hair could be, if you started out with thick/full hair to begin with.

i got the super good deal, on hsn, on the chiuiri cream. plus you got $18.00 off a tub of restore oil.

I have the regular size of the Restore Oil unopened.  That stuff lasts forever for me since I only use it as a finishing cream.  I got to the bottom of the container and bought more, but I was working around the edge, so I still have the entire center to us up.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Who remembers SAMMY from MIAMI ????

@Desertdi now there's a blast from the past.  I will never forget the time he cut Colleen's hair and she came on air with him and looked like she was going to burst into tears, she hated it so much.  

Honored Contributor

Is bee hive hair back in style?

I couldn't believe the gray-haired lady I saw last night - or was it this morning, not sure.