Respected Contributor

Re: The best way to not get wrinkles, pass this on to presenters

It’s probably true that different expressions, heck even chewing, eventually causes wrinkles.

When my mom’s dementia reached the most profound, end stage she didn’t communicate at all. She was fed pureed food and drank using a straw. She had a blank expression and really didn’t respond anymore to anything.  This went on for months before she passed. It’s weird but I noticed at that time that her skin seemed to get smoother. She was 88. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the active link to another retailer.

Honored Contributor

@Thebig I wrote:

Dont make faces and exaggerated expressions, like scrunching up your nose and doing that thing that stretches your chin and neck , I have no idea how to define it, other than it looks like a person saying eeeks on steroids. Then, there is the super serious squint. All these expressions will make you look clownish and give your wrinkles galore.

And don’t sleep with your face smooched into a pillow every night!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Super Contributor

OMG Caffenina, thank you ONE person got it !!! There is hope yet for this forum.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caffeina and @Thebig I  -- sorry, but I cannot apply my mascara or eyeliner without opening my mouth.  I've tried it and it doesn't work.  

I've lived a long life.  I've laughed, cried, smiled, grimaced... and I've earned every wrinkle I have. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
QVC Customer Care