Honored Contributor

Re: The best way to not get wrinkles, pass this on to presenters

@GenXmuse 

Some of us call those exaggerated faces; laughing, smiling, crying, grimacing, giggling.  You know....living.

Valued Contributor

Cher always had a dead pan face and said that she does not smile because it gives you wrinkles.  Well, she did not smile and look what happened to her personal life.  I believe if you smile and express your self your life will be happier.

Respected Contributor

You’ve gotta live your life. You’ve gotta have expressions. Wrinkles are not a death sentence, they are part of life you spent laughing, crying and enjoying it all. Kim Kardashian actively tries not to smile in pictures for the purpose of avoiding wrinkles (she has said so publicly). No thanks! Don’t wanna be a mannequin.

Respected Contributor

Saw Cher in NYC @ Macy’s 34 th street. She was extremely pale and expressionless. She looked like the walking dead——a zombie.

Respected Contributor

Wow, we still have to live while we are still alive. That's over kill, IMO!
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I look bleak with zero expression on my face. I've pushed the wrong button on my phone enough times (and taken an accidental selfie) to know that.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Oh, pleeez!! Live, love, laugh, make faces. Life is tooooo short to worry about this nonsense!!

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I look bleak with zero expression on my face. I've pushed the wrong button on my phone enough times (and taken an accidental selfie) to know that.

———————————

This made me smile. And whatever you do, don’t accidentally hit selfie mode when your iPad is on your

lap 😳.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m not talking about expressionless, just a nod to how many faces I pulled at my mother as a kid. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

"Keep making that face, young lady, and it'll freeze that way one day." And then mom turns out to be right, Woman TongueWoman FrustratedWoman LOL 

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr