Super Contributor

Re: The best foundation for over 60

I use both Clinique even better glow with spf 15 in ivory AND

It CC Illumination with spf 50+ in fair light.

Love both of these foundations!

would love some feedback on undereye concealers...new to me: darkened bags under eyes...UGH!!   Been looking at the IT under eye products...

btw I will be 72 this month!

Honored Contributor

I would think that depends on your skin type and texture.  I'm going very light to no foundation these days.  I like Fenty powder foundation.  You can make it as light or full coverage as you want.  I also have been using more skin tints (Fenty, Tarte, The Ordinary)...you can still see your skin.  But if I'm going all out and want full coverage, it's Lancome Tient Idole.  Beautiful and velvety smooth.

Honored Contributor

I'm always on the look out for something decent.  I recently tried Maybelline Fit Me in the Dewy version.  It's more moisturizing and comes in many shades.  I believe there is also a matte version.  I'm currently liking this one as my skin has become a bit dry in the summer weather.  It's not really expensive either. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I'm 67 and use either a bb or cc creme--love BE complexion rescue or the one from Laura Mercier. I like that those have spf and primer in them with just a tint of color. have a few others that i use too. 

Honored Contributor

I just turned 65 and use and love Bobbi Brown stick foundation.  I have normal to dry skin, and this is medium to full coverage.  It's buildable coverage.  I don't need to use a lot.  I love this and have used it for several years.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

Using Lancome Mineral Cc with SPF and I love it.  I set with my Lancome pressed powder and lasts great!