Valued Contributor

Re: The before-and-after Wen pictures...

On 3/24/2015 shaggygirl said:

On another note, what bothers me about the before photos where they have used regular shampoo and probably no conditioner, they haven't been styled, but the WEN girls have been. Not a fair comparison. And I am using Wen Tea Tree, every 3rd day then a good cleaning of my hair & scalp with my regular shampoo/conditioner.

I agree!! It is not a fair comparison!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Valued Contributor

Ok Drythe..{#emotions_dlg.confused1} yes, disdain was a bit strong... Should have said dislike..If that is what you meant..

Yankee- EXACTLY!

My sister (a hairdresser) was die hard a couple years ago.To the point where she HAD to have the adult grab bag I brought at Christmas with Wen...

I won't go into details about her experience but now she won't touch it...

Eta- Happy Daze- Duly noted...

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Honored Contributor

Brunigirl, I don't think 'they're' hungry for pearls tonight, but as always very nice try! Smile

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 HomeShoppingLover87 said:

Wow, there are some (not all) seriously snooty Wen-users on this thread. Asking a question one has always wondered about a product is a sad attempt at attention? Is there an emoticon for rolling one's eyes? The "climate" these users create themselves makes me appreciate the Wen users who can engage in civil discussion about the product.

It's unfortunate the zeal some seem to bring, which does seem to preclude any commentary that isn't 100% glowing. It's one thing to think highly of a product or a vendor, but altogether something else to be virtually blindly chauvinistic about it, to the point where other opinions or lines of discussion are verboten, sought out and shot down...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

On 3/26/2015 stevieb said:

Wow, there are some (not all) seriously snooty Wen-users on this thread. Asking a question one has always wondered about a product is a sad attempt at attention? Is there an emoticon for rolling one's eyes? The "climate" these users create themselves makes me appreciate the Wen users who can engage in civil discussion about the product.

It's unfortunate the zeal some seem to bring, which does seem to preclude any commentary that isn't 100% glowing. It's one thing to think highly of a product or a vendor, but altogether something else to be virtually blindly chauvinistic about it, to the point where other opinions or lines of discussion are verboten, sought out and shot down...

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2015 suzyQ3 said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

LOL!

I was JUST going to show her the rolling eye emotie..

I usually just sit back , read and really roll my eyes as opposed to commenting while reading these threads...

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Valued Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Drythe said:

Brunigirl, I don't think 'they're' hungry for pearls tonight, but as always very nice try! Smile

Nope, I wear mine .I don't consume them...Wink

Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Alley Catvocate said:
On 3/25/2015 bruingirl said:
On 3/25/2015 luvitall said: Bruin....would LOVE to see your hair pics!!!!

thanks! not sure I want to post it here....given the climate Smiley Wink

The climate was fine until YOU and a few others couldn't allow posters their own opinions...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

couldn't allow? I have no control over what people post...

people posted opinions on wen products, Chaz, demos...etc and I posted mine...

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2015 Drythe said:

thanks Drythe {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I didn't agree with some things posted so I posted and now the replies to my posts are very interesting....some may not like my opinions or posts, ok fine but it goes both ways

live....laugh....love
Trusted Contributor

On 3/26/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 3/26/2015 Alley Catvocate said:
On 3/25/2015 bruingirl said:
On 3/25/2015 luvitall said: Bruin....would LOVE to see your hair pics!!!!

thanks! not sure I want to post it here....given the climate Smiley Wink

The climate was fine until YOU and a few others couldn't allow posters their own opinions...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Hm we must have different ideas of what a fine climate is because personally, I don't think a nice climate is one that includes making statments like "Yes, which adds to the ridiculousness of the near-cultlike brainwashing the Q hosts and Chaz do about Wen", calling it all a "scam", and making statements implying that WEN is only really a placebo effect instead of some actually experiencing real change and improvement in their hair.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

live....laugh....love