Valued Contributor

with Mally and Rupaul is the best show I have seen on the Q I am loving it!!!!!!!!! I ordered the mascara as a Chritmas gift for my daughter.

Honored Contributor

@allaries wrote:

with Mally and Rupaul is the best show I have seen on the Q I am loving it!!!!!!!!! I ordered the mascara as a Chritmas gift for my daughter.

I was going to order the mascara @allaries , but it just sold out!

Honored Contributor

Mally tickles me!  Her mascara makes your face look like 2 spiders stuck to where your lashes should be.

Notice that Mally wears beautiful "false eyelashes."  They look like "mink" eyelashes.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: The beauty show tonight

[ Edited ]

I missed the face defender too - sold out.

Valued Contributor

I missed out on the face defender but I picked up the 3 lipsticks.  I loved that nude and I'm intrigued by that red.  It looked like a red I may be able to pull off since Mally said it was sheer and thinking about a red lip for the Fall.  Mally is a hoot.  I .got to meet her at the QVC Beauty Bash.  She couldn't have been nicer and a sweetheart.  Ru seems so nice too.

Honored Contributor

I got the Face Defender! I contemplated the eyeshadow, but I just purchased a great set from another brand, so that would be too-too much.

Honored Contributor

Looks like all Mally's old stuff just renamed.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Looks like all Mally's old stuff just renamed.

@rms1954  They said the Face Defender was the exact same, just new gold packaging.  But everything else in the show was new. 

Respected Contributor

I love RuPaul and Mally.  They are both very fun and positive.  I didn't purchase anything because I have way too much makeup. But the lipstick set and the eyeliner look really good.

Valued Contributor

i am right there with you @allaries 

without a doubt, one of the best shows/presentations that i have seen on any shopping channel - ever! i liked it so much, that i'm watching the second show now.

i watched and i don't even wear makeup, but i do like rupaul a lot. i think the show was good because rupaul and mally are living their best life, and it shows.

they could do a 4 hour show by themselves. the chemistry between them is genuine, absolutely no pretense. they took it to the next level.

i smiled near the end of the 8pm show when isaac miz said, "how do you follow that?"