Esteemed Contributor

Katy Perry's Katy Kat Eye. What a thick glommy mess and horrible applicator.

If she used this herself she'd probably take it off the market rather than have her name associated with it. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for telling us about it

I never buy celebrity products, just because their name is on it means nothing to me

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear 

I agree and just because their name is on it doesn't mean that they use it.

We all know they don't do their own makeup, they have makeup artists to do that and makeup artists use their preferred makeup brands.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

My granddaughter is stopping here in a little while. She's in her mid twenties and into makeup. I give her all my make-up & hair stuff that I try and don't care for. I took it out of the can and am going to have her give it a try, see what she thinks. 

Honored Contributor

I think anything with her name on it a young wanna be girl would purchase.  I mean use your head, what does she know about mascara.  She's a singer.  She gets money with her name on it.  

Honored Contributor

The reviews for that mascara don't look too good. For instance, MakeupAlley gave an average 2.1 star rating. Ulta gave it a 2.4.  

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The reviews for that mascara don't look too good. For instance, MakeupAlley gave an average 2.1 star rating. Ulta gave it a 2.4.  

@SilleeMee 

I was at the grocery store (hair/makeup aisle) looking for my Covergirl Clump Crusher & spotted hers since it's also a Covergirl product and thought eh, I'll give it a try. Should have passed on it till I read reviews like you did.

Honored Contributor

Another horrible mascara is washable mascara.  It flakes off, it clumps on the lashes.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

Thank you for telling us about it

I never buy celebrity products, just because their name is on it means nothing to me

Yes!  My policy as well.  Never have even been tempted.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy a celebrity product just because their name is on it but I also don't completely disregard a product because it has a celebrity name on it either.  That's just silly.  I am willing to give most things a try unless i have a real problem with the celebrity.

I am very glad I tried the Haus Laboratories lip products by Lady Gaga becase they are fabulous.