Valued Contributor

Re: The Upcoming Josie Maran TSV is an awesome deal

Question--Do any of you that use the oil also use the Milk? I ask b/c I use and love the oil and kinda treat it as my serum. TIASmiley Happy
Regular Contributor

On 7/25/2014 quadmimi said:
On 7/24/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/24/2014 CrystalBlue1 said:

HappyDaze, have you tried the milk. I have never tried it because I don't like the 50.00 per ounce price tag but I do love the oil, like the cheek stains and had a sample of the moisturizer and liked that to. For me the star of the this TSV is trying the Argan Milk.

no, I do not like it, unfortunately. I was really excited to try it but for some odd reason, it really stung my skin, so much so I had to go wash it off after awhile as it didn't stop. It knd of felt like I got a little sunburn or chapped from a wind burn. I read other reviews stating a similar experience. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what ingredient in it that could have caused that. But there are many that don't have the issue and really like it so hopefully you will love it!

I am not sure you got a sample of this particular moisturizer though, as it was discontinued awhile back and she just now is relaunching it. I don't believe it is available anywhere right now except in this TSV. It is an SPF moisturizer but has a little tint. Not the same as her tinted moisturizer in the tube or the SPF she has out.

ETA: I do like her argan oil but I have plenty of argan oil and don't use it daily so it will last me a lifetime. Smiley Happy

I think you are right about the moisturizer I had a sample of an SPF moisturizer but not this one. I got it in one of my many orders from Josie Maran's site. They lure me in with coupons and I cannot resist

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} I know!

If you use the automated ordering now, do they charge your card, or not til it ships?..Thanks

When it ships.

Respected Contributor

On 7/25/2014 Mandy Moo said:

HappyDaze, have you tried the milk. I have never tried it because I don't like the 50.00 per ounce price tag but I do love the oil, like the cheek stains and had a sample of the moisturizer and liked that to. For me the star of the this TSV is trying the Argan Milk.

no, I do not like it, unfortunately. I was really excited to try it but for some odd reason, it really stung my skin, so much so I had to go wash it off after awhile as it didn't stop. It knd of felt like I got a little sunburn or chapped from a wind burn. I read other reviews stating a similar experience. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what ingredient in it that could have caused that. But there are many that don't have the issue and really like it so hopefully you will love it!

I am not sure you got a sample of this particular moisturizer though, as it was discontinued awhile back and she just now is relaunching it. I don't believe it is available anywhere right now except in this TSV. It is an SPF moisturizer but has a little tint. Not the same as her tinted moisturizer in the tube or the SPF she has out.

ETA: I do like her argan oil but I have plenty of argan oil and don't use it daily so it will last me a lifetime. Smiley Happy

I think you are right about the moisturizer I had a sample of an SPF moisturizer but not this one. I got it in one of my many orders from Josie Maran's site. They lure me in with coupons and I cannot resist

If you use the automated ordering now, do they charge your card, or not til it ships?..Thanks

When it ships.

Oh thanks for the answer...Have been using just a bit of the oil right under my foundation, it makes my face look like I can't believe, not shiny, just a glow!!...

Esteemed Contributor

You will never be charged for an item until it actually ships. However my bank always does a pre-authorization charge for the amount, which will drop off in one or two days.

Frequent Contributor

I've already ordered TWO on auto delivery!!!

Occasional Contributor

I did not know about this upcoming TSV until I came here and saw this thread. After seeing what it was, I tried ordering online and couldn't but used automated ordering by phone and it when through fine so now I'm a happy camper. Thanks for the info.

Super Contributor

On 7/25/2014 glmama said: Question--Do any of you that use the oil also use the Milk? I ask b/c I use and love the oil and kinda treat it as my serum. TIASmiley Happy

I use both the oil and the milk. The milk seems to absorb more deeply and gives me more sustained hydration. At the moment I'm tending toward using the milk in the morning and the oil in the pm. Prior to that I was doing just the opposite. I also sometimes add the oil to body moisturizer or use it on drier areas like my forearms and hands. I tend to go by how my skin is doing and the weather.

Super Contributor

I have a question about the tinted moisturizer. How does it compare to the Matchmaker foundation?

DD and I both use the Matchmaker foundation. LOVE it, but I wish it was available in a larger bottle. It is very moisturizing and natural looking on my 60 year old skin, and it is also the only foundation my 25 year old DD can use on her acne-prone skin. She has had better results on her skin with the Argon oil and MM foundation than a decade worth of prescriptions from the dermatologist.

We are VERY impressed with the quality of Josie's products.

Occasional Contributor

I use the link provided by Summer response and was able to order it on line. Thank you! Great great deal and I love Josie Maran products and have every TSV, I don't like QVC shipping charge but love JM product line!
Valued Contributor

On 7/26/2014 bljed said:
On 7/25/2014 glmama said: Question--Do any of you that use the oil also use the Milk? I ask b/c I use and love the oil and kinda treat it as my serum. TIASmiley Happy

I use both the oil and the milk. The milk seems to absorb more deeply and gives me more sustained hydration. At the moment I'm tending toward using the milk in the morning and the oil in the pm. Prior to that I was doing just the opposite. I also sometimes add the oil to body moisturizer or use it on drier areas like my forearms and hands. I tend to go by how my skin is doing and the weather.

Thanks so much for the reply and info., bljed. I really appreciate it. I love a bunch of the JM line and I would imagine that I would love this product, but really needed the 'scoop' first. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}