Trusted Contributor

Perricone MD Advanced Firming Collection for Face & Eye

2 DE-PUFFING EYE GELS (0.5 FL OZ / 15ML EACH)

NEUROPEPTIDE FACIAL CREAM (2.5 FL OZ /
  •  
SUPER-SIZE NEUROPEPTIDE FIRMING MOISTURIZER (4 FL OZ / 118 ML)  
  • 1x 4oz Firming Moisturizer 
  • 1x 2.5oz Facial Cream 
  • 2x 0.5oz De-Puffing Eye Gels

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 How do you order this? Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

It was the last segment on The Talk, by morningsave.  If you go to thetalk dot com, click on Giveaways at the top left, scroll.  

I've never ordered items featured from The Talk or The View so I don't know if the sites-, morningsave or the one the View uses,  are good.

Esteemed Contributor

You can go to morning save.com directly.

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Talk -Perricone set

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ 

I did figure that out, but I was on Talk's site, so just did it through them.

Have you bought from MS, I'm reading reviews with many stating they've been having monthly charges and didn't sign up for anything, so that may keep me from ordering. 

Thx

Trusted Contributor

anyone use this site- problems, or good?

Many reviews I've just read state they've been having monthly charges on CC and never signed up for anything.

I really want to purchase a few of these, but not if I'm going to encounter headaches with MS and my bank.

Respected Contributor

Really great deal if you use Perricone - Wow!!

Honored Contributor

Went to The Talk and discovered they are selling two products neither of which are Perricone.  Maybe because this was sold earlier this morning and no longer available.  If anyone finds this product for sale would you please post.  Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2   I've ordered from the cite on several occasions & never had an issue.In fact last year I ordered a sonic facial cleansing device that didn't work.I emailed them & they responded within 24 hours. They told me to throw it out & they issued an immediate refund to my cc.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Went to The Talk and discovered they are selling two products neither of which are Perricone.  Maybe because this was sold earlier this morning and no longer available.  If anyone finds this product for sale would you please post.  Thanks.

It still shows avail, I went all the way through to checkout with it...  https://morningsave.com/deals/perricone-md-advanced-firming-collection-for-face-eye-29#customer-revi...