Respected Contributor

Anyone ordering?  I wish someone would make a mirror with 8x mag.  10 is too much for me and 5 is not enough. 

Respected Contributor

I recently got a 10x led-lit mirror at Costco for $19.99.  I love it! 

Honored Contributor

For a mirror which costs that much I expect it to have much better ratings than it does. The ratings are all over the place....anywhere from one to five. Almost 20% of the people who rated it gave it one star.

Honored Contributor

Re: The TSV mirror

[ Edited ]

I purchased one of these from QVC and it works for me!

It is weighty which makes it stable.

The charge lasts and lasts...about 2 months.

I carry it from the guest bath and our bedroom, depending where I will apply my makeup that day.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I have problems with spending $150 for a mirror-----or $500 for a hair dryer----or $60 for a 9" chicken pot pie!!!!!   Craziness----

Super Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I have problems with spending $150 for a mirror-----or $500 for a hair dryer----or $60 for a 9" chicken pot pie!!!!!   Craziness----

You pretty much nailed the items that caused my eyebrows to go up ... I only see things online and that pot pie for $60 - what?! How about 3 pounds of shrimp for nearly $90? And I have zero problem spending, but it better be a good price and value.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

You forgot to mention the $6,000 coffee machine.

https://www.qvc.com/Jura-GIGA-6-Automatic-Coffee-Machine.product.K400331.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

I have no room on my countertop for a mirror.  I would much prefer one that would stick on a vertical surface, but I haven't had much luck with that either.  I had a lighted one that was supposed to do that, but it wouldn't stay, so I would have to remove it every time I was finished using it.  It finally fell on the floor and messed up the light part of it.  

My vertical surface is my bi-fold closet doors which are mirrors, so it's not the surface that's the problem.  I finally settled on a small diameter stick-on mirror that I think is 5x/8x depending on the side.  I use the 5x mostly for my eye makeup and to make sure my foundation is buffed out properly.  But, even that one the suction cup will give out afer about a month and fall to the floor.  Luckily, there's usually a rug there, so no damage is done.  

What I really need to get is the reading glasses for eye makeup.  I saw a pair where you move it from side to side rather than dropping the lens down.  I'm having more and more trouble seeing to do my right eye even with the magnifying mirror.  

Occasional Contributor

I ordered the $60 dupe on amazon by Miusco and have been very pleased with it. They offer a 5X/10X and a 1X/7X magnification

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

You forgot to mention the $6,000 coffee machine.

https://www.qvc.com/Jura-GIGA-6-Automatic-Coffee-Machine.product.K400331.html?sc=SRCH

532149.giffaint.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif