Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The T'weaked tsv show tonight

@magicmoodz wrote:

I feel Amy gave Dennis plenty of airtime. If I  heard one more time how he came out of retirement to develop this product for his sick mom...

and I like Dennis.

@magicmoodz 

I like him too but yeh the sick mom thing.......way way way too many mentions. Got to be a turn off pretty quickly. It's wonderful to know a son adores his mom and great she is doing well but it got to where I was thinking "stop using your mom to make a buck". 

Esteemed Contributor

@LIPearl wrote:

I also thought her outfit was a bit too short!  And what would you call Dennis' outfit?  Shabby chic?  His t shirt straps were hanging out & the crotch of his pants....well, I won't go there.  With the boots, I guess he came straight from the jungle sourcing ingredients.

@LIPearl 

Bwahhhaahaaa, I was trying to figure out the crotch thing too. I knew it couldn't possibly be way down there. And it's not as if I'm always checking crotches out but his was screaming for attention. Took me awhile to come to the conclusion that he was just going for some kind of look....I'm out of the loop with men's fashion. 

Respected Contributor

Amy's dress was way toooo short to wear without tights. Who's dressing her?

RE: Dennis' attire. This is him. It's what he's selling. A suit & tie wouldn't be appropriate for his product.

Respected Contributor

I thought her hair made her look older and didn't match her style.  Was not a fan.  I also thought some of the Before/After examples were ridiculous. In a few cases, I much preferred the BEFORE.   I use several T'weaked products and like Denise, but I think the guy who does the "styling" on set is useless.  

Esteemed Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I thought her hair made her look older and didn't match her style.  Was not a fan.  I also thought some of the Before/After examples were ridiculous. In a few cases, I much preferred the BEFORE.   I use several T'weaked products and like Denise, but I think the guy who does the "styling" on set is useless.  

@nyc1 

Just as the before & after examples are ridiculous when Chaz & Nick are on the Q.

Some of the skin product before & afters as well.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

When I saw Amy, the first thing I thought was THAT DRESS IS TOO SHORT!  Maybe ok at a bar or something... but not hosting on QVC, You could almost see london.

@SeaMaiden   I've seen worse, gym type, sloppy clothing on hosts. A little fancy is better.

@Shanus Fancy is fine - up to her wazoo is not.

Trusted Contributor

Denis looked great. I wear natural fabrics too, very comfortable.

Amy is very pretty, but her skirt was too short. It was not a good look.

Trusted Contributor

I couldnt agree with you more @Caaareful Shopper.  Amy looked great in that outfit, and yes, it was a shorts jumpsuit - I have two in black which i've worn to formal affairs, a very nice understated but soophisticated look.

And her hair was absolutely, positively too coiffed as you said - she truly looked 10 years older!  That had to have been styled by someone other than her usual stylist.  

She STILL looked great though.  I enjoy her.  And btw, to the contrary I thought she was noticeably LESS chatty than her norm for those of you who commented.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

As far as the Tweak'd guy, Dennis, goes, I think he really overdoes it a bit with the Indiana-Jones-of-Indonesia look.  But he still looks good too.  His outfit is a part of his branding, I get it.

LOL LOL LOL

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

I feel Amy gave Dennis plenty of airtime. If I  heard one more time how he came out of retirement to develop this product for his sick mom...

and I like Dennis.

Well, it's not as bad as hearing Josie's  "AAAArgan Oil!" story for the umpteen millionth time!