Honored Contributor

Re: The T'weaked tsv show tonight

@Icegoddess wrote:

Why do they have to flat-iron the curls out of those ladies' hair?  Show how it transforms curly hair without having to straighten it.  Curly hair is beautiful.

@Icegoddess   Oh, I so agree w/ that one. As someone w/ curly hair, I notice on any show w/ makeovers, curly hair is straightened to a slick style. I think Nick does show how his products work on curls. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Amy's shorts outfit. It would look better w/ tights in winter...maybe bare legged in warmer weather. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Why do they have to flat-iron the curls out of those ladies' hair?  Show how it transforms curly hair without having to straighten it.  Curly hair is beautiful.

@Icegoddess   Oh, I so agree w/ that one. As someone w/ curly hair, I notice on any show w/ makeovers, curly hair is straightened to a slick style. I think Nick does show how his products work on curls. 

@Shanus, yeah, all those makeovers straightening out the curls.  And there always seems to be a hank of hair that falls down on their face.  I have that issue with a natural part or cowlick on front that I keep covered.  Hair falling in the face gets old quick.  

I love Nick, but he's rarely on, and I have never had any luck with his products.  

Valued Contributor

To me, the host looked like she could be going to a party and the Tweak'd vendor on his way to mow the lawn.  Amy has worked with this vendor before and knows his style. I think it would have looked better had she dressed less glamorous.

Honored Contributor

When I saw Amy, the first thing I thought was THAT DRESS IS TOO SHORT!  Maybe ok at a bar or something... but not hosting on QVC, You could almost see london.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus, yeah, all those makeovers straightening out the curls.  And there always seems to be a hank of hair that falls down on their face.  I have that issue with a natural part or cowlick on front that I keep covered.  Hair falling in the face gets old quick.  

I love Nick, but he's rarely on, and I have never had any luck with his products.  

@Icegoddess   I used to use Nick, but when I went to my natural silver, I found his products too heavy. They always were/are too highly fragranced. It over powers my perfume.

Valued Contributor

I thought QVC got a new host!! Her hair color is awful-makes her look WAY older than she is. The style was ok. I missed her outfit because I turned the channel. Too much talking, too loud also. Why must everyone yell and talk so fast. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

When I saw Amy, the first thing I thought was THAT DRESS IS TOO SHORT!  Maybe ok at a bar or something... but not hosting on QVC, You could almost see london.

@SeaMaiden   I've seen worse, gym type, sloppy clothing on hosts. A little fancy is better.

Super Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

I thought QVC got a new host!! Her hair color is awful-makes her look WAY older than she is. The style was ok. I missed her outfit because I turned the channel. Too much talking, too loud also. Why must everyone yell and talk so fast. 

Not only does she talk WAY too much for me and over the top of vendors trying to actually explain the products to the people trying to decide whether to purchase them, but she yells and talks with food in her mouth on her Monday night show. It's crazed and unwatchable for me, but she must sell or wouldn't be on. The three people who always seem to be on in the evenings are all way to loud, talk over vendors, and full of antics for me.

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Styleovertrend   I see no change in Amy's hair color...dark with blonde highlights in front. She IS letting the layers and length grow out. That makes styling a b****h! We've all been there.