Honored Contributor

Re: The T'weaked tsv show tonight

Wow!!  Amy's hair looks FANTASTIC!!  I love the way it's styled!  

Esteemed Contributor

I feel Amy gave Dennis plenty of airtime. If I  heard one more time how he came out of retirement to develop this product for his sick mom...

and I like Dennis.

Regular Contributor

I also thought her outfit was a bit too short!  And what would you call Dennis' outfit?  Shabby chic?  His t shirt straps were hanging out & the crotch of his pants....well, I won't go there.  With the boots, I guess he came straight from the jungle sourcing ingredients.

Honored Contributor

I think Amy looked fantastic!  Loved her outfit (I think that may have been a shorts jumpsuit).  Amy has the figure and style to pull that outfit off beautifully.

I did not like her hair.  It was so coiffed and puffy.  It looked like it came straight off a wig-form after being styled by a stylist that has done that same hairdo a thousand times.  Nothing about it said, "Amy."  It was merely to promote how Tweak'd makes hair fuller.  Amy, and her outfit, looks so much better in her usual casual/messy short waves that is so much cooler for her.   

Honored Contributor

As far as the Tweak'd guy, Dennis, goes, I think he really overdoes it a bit with the Indiana-Jones-of-Indonesia look.  But he still looks good too.  His outfit is a part of his branding, I get it.

Honored Contributor

I liked that sweater Denis had on. Hooded and cable knit....very nice.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I liked that sweater Denis had on. Hooded and cable knit....very nice.

@SilleeMee   Kind of tough, in my eyes, for Denis to look bad. If he had grey hair, looks a little like DH. Short, dark and handsome. Lol

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

As far as the Tweak'd guy, Dennis, goes, I think he really overdoes it a bit with the Indiana-Jones-of-Indonesia look.  But he still looks good too.  His outfit is a part of his branding, I get it.

@Caaareful Shopper   I think he had that same look many years ago w/ OJON....just his style.

Honored Contributor

Why do they have to flat-iron the curls out of those ladies' hair?  Show how it transforms curly hair without having to straighten it.  Curly hair is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@magicmoodz wrote:

I feel Amy gave Dennis plenty of airtime. If I  heard one more time how he came out of retirement to develop this product for his sick mom...

and I like Dennis.

@magicmoodz   Many vendors have their standard shpeil. Doris Dalton w/ losing her brows to cancer and came up w/ brow pencil, IT with their products made w/ plastic surgeons (?), Perfect Formula that puts the polish on a Kleenex and then tries to tear it, Philosophy and its bowl of scented bubbles, and Josie harvesting her rare nuts.....