Valued Contributor

Re: The Super Saturday Perfect Formula nails kit is terrible, but I can't send it back because its charity!

The Manicure booster is a phenomenal product, no matter what color or brand you use. I love the Mystic color it came with, day 3 no chips. The other pink bottle went on streaky so I didn't keep it on.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Super Saturday Perfect Formula nails kit is terrible, but I can't send it back because its charity!

I was looking forward to their product offering, but didn't pull the trigger. I need to see light colors in person. Most times I end up not liking the product for these charity events. I agree sometimes making the donation directly is the way to go.

Respected Contributor

I think you should return something if it is not as expected. You purchased in good faith. You expected a decent product for your money, not just to make a donation.

Valued Contributor

On 8/4/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 8/4/2014 ennui_too said:

Return the kit, and make a cash donation to the fund. Problem solved.

I agree!

I think this is what I am going to do because I was very disappointed with this product.

Respected Contributor

On 8/4/2014 Tissyanne said: It is terrible so your giving it to a friend?

If I was her friend I would not mind trying it.

Super Contributor

My manicure with the light pink (Joy) color is chipped too after two days. At least the color is light so it doesn't show too much but it's very disappointing. It's the worst polish I've ever used.

Honored Contributor

Definitely return it, they need to know they made a horrible product.