Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Strivectin lady's neck

[ Edited ]

@ahoymate 

Where did you read Senator Warren had a face lift? The only thing I have ever read is she credits genetics and using Ponds for the condition of her good skin.

I will say, if Senator Warren did get a face-lift, other enhancements, they did a terrific  job of keeping her looking like herself. Some male and female celebrities have so many procedures, they are hardly recognizable. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If this stuff worked as claimed, there wouldn't be so many people wandering around the QVC set with necks looking as they do.

@Kachina624   Omg your comment made me laugh out loud...hysterical

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal StriVectin is a very good product.  I started using it in my 40s (the 00s) after Dr Denese glycolic pads, later substituting for other acids.  In my 40s, my very light wrinkles became even lighter.  When the neck product came out I bought that too.  I have used that product on and off for years, later substituting other exfoliators.  I am 62 and my skin has less wrinkles than that lady.  My neck is about the same.  I am carrying too much weight now (that changes a lot), which helps plumping the skin.  But since I also lose the weight, I have saggy skin.  So that is my problem.  But my skin is mostly smooth, and I think Strivectin has helped.  I do use other things at times, but always come back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If this stuff worked as claimed, there wouldn't be so many people wandering around the QVC set with necks looking as they do.

@Kachina624 You think you know what they do?  I actually think most use injectables.  A few maybe not.  The only one with a bad neck I think is Mary Beth, no insult intended.  She has said so.  I think she waited too long to do anything.  No product will reverse deep wrinkles.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ahoymate @SilleeMee   I think sometimes lighting and angle affects the appearance of wrinkles.  Here is another picture.  I think she looks good but does have wrinkles.  Her neck is pretty good.

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 11.40.20 PM.png

Honored Contributor

I saw a few minutes of the presentation.  I thought her neck looked good but until she said her age I would have guessed she was older.

Respected Contributor

I have used many skincare products.  The Strivectin neck cream is one i keep using.  Better results with this than anything else.  I have tried other products in the line to no obvious effect so I haven't stayed with them.  The neck cream is a keeper.

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

OTC products don't do much. She's probably had neck lift surgery. BTW: have not seen her. But really, OTC products do not produce miracles.

I disagree.

I have been using Strivectin Neck ROLLER for almost 10 years now and my neck/dec area looks great!

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I saw a few minutes of the presentation.  I thought her neck looked good but until she said her age I would have guessed she was older.

@kaydee50 I thought she was older as well, but I think it is because of her Black Hair, her face and neck look really good.....

Honored Contributor

Meg Flather is 60, she has been on all the shopping channels over the years with various products. She is also a singer, songwriter and cabaret performer.