Frequent Contributor

While I really enjoy the other 60's beauty talk thread, it is really not about beauty and health...more of a chat. I am interested in products that WORK....no hype!!

Tried the Serious Skin Care Light Fraxion and unlike the many who had problems with the packaging, I did not...but then again, I saw no results. In fact, I must say the rare times I purchase SSC, I usually send back b/c of all hype and no performance.

Recently lost 25 lbs (Thanks Weight Watchers) but when you lose weight at 62, the skin goes to pot. It just does not bounce back like when you were younger! Finally purchased a Face Master on SNBC (God, I hate that channel!) and also on HSN got a new line called Retino-Syn 45....and must say I really DID see some results on my poor cheeks that caved in due to the weight loss. And the Facemaster seems to be lifting some but it does take daily use to see results.

The Retino-Syn 45 is a Retin A system that eases you into the highest potion (3 total) over 45 days and for me it really worked VISIBLY...tried the Help Me Retin A line from Philosophy as well and while it DID lighten brown spots, it was also very drying.

Now have Peter Thomas Roth's sagging potion that cost a fortune ($150). The reviews were good, but I swear some of the reviews on products are "plants"....hard to tell if this really works as it has only been a few days. I really hate to return used products.....just not my upbringing, I guess.

Anyone have any good products that WORK on older skin...BTW....don't you love it when they come with products and have 25 yr old models{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}???? Show us REAL age models that truly reflect the results the target demographic of your product can expect.!