Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried this line?  I read about their argeriline and was wondering if anyone has an experience with their products  Thanks

Respected Contributor

I tried a number of their items, nothing impressed me. I was lured by the cheap prices. 

Trusted Contributor

I too was lured in by the price point.  I have tried quite a few of their products and maybe the only thing that I would repurchase is the Buffet.  I've tried the Resveratrol, Vitamin C Suspension, Niacinamide, Hyaluranic, Salicylic, Alpha Aubutin & Lactic Acid.  I ended up using most of their stuff on my hands just to get rid of it.

Respected Contributor

I’ve tried quite a few items from this line nd I have a couple staples that I will continue to reorder. I love the Matrixyl serum and this one I use every night. It’s super hydrating and I love it. I’ve tried the moisturizer and used it as my night time moisturizer. I want to reorder it, but I’m working through a couple samples that I’ve received in various orders from Sephora. The one thing I have not tried is the Buffett, but I want to. 

The price point is great on this brand and it’s just as good as any high end skin care I’ve tried. The Matrixyl serum is really good. There are no frangrances with the moisturizer which I like. I don’t want a bunch of fragrance in my facial moisturizer because it’s just not necessary. The Rose hip oil is another one I want to order and try. 

I say try it and if you don’t like it, then you’re not out a bunch of money. Everyone has different needs and expectations for the products they use. 

Honored Contributor

I have tried just recently some things from this line, and I did like them, especially the Niacinamide, and the eye serum....The prices are really good, and you get quite a bit of product. I think this is a good line for someone on a tight budget, or just looking to save some money.....

I will reorder those two products again in the future!