Super Contributor

Has anyone ordered from their site? How was the shipping? The product prices and reviews seem very positive.

Esteemed Contributor

I have!

I ordered their foundation, Vit C serum, Rose Oil and something else I can't recall.

The foundation was a perfect color match but too much coverage for me. That said, it's really nice and doesn't feel or look masklike.

The serums and oils are such bargains and do just what they say.

I was happy with everything I bought. It was a few months ago--as I recall it did take a while to get to me, but nothing too awful.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

I have!

I ordered their foundation, Vit C serum, Rose Oil and something else I can't recall.

The foundation was a perfect color match but too much coverage for me. That said, it's really nice and doesn't feel or look masklike.

The serums and oils are such bargains and do just what they say.

I was happy with everything I bought. It was a few months ago--as I recall it did take a while to get to me, but nothing too awful.

Thank you for the information, I am definitely going to give it a try!

Trusted Contributor

I have everything but the foundation. I like all of it, some products more but than others. Anything you have questions on? Because of the low price and not wanting to pay shipping I always ordered $35 worth. I cocktail some and use some on certain days, AM/PM, etc. I have had to drop most of my skincare for a couple weeks while healing from a biopsy near my eye. I've kind of set aside everything but the basic moisturizer. I can give you a review of whatever you are curious about. The one thing I will say is that some of them leave some tackiness after application but since I don't wear foundation on a daily basis that has not been a problem for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered from Beautylish, and the shipping and customer service have been excellent.  I had questions about a couple of the products and was able to e-mail back and forth with someone at Beautylish and get my questions answered.  Last I checked they didn't have the foundations though, and they were out of some of the treatment products.  Then again, Deciem's site was out of things the last time I checked as well.

I like their products, but I'm finding that I have too many serums, so I am in the process of figuring out which of their serums I can eliminate and which I will keep buying. 

One of the cool things about the serums is that you can figure out exactly which actives work for your skin and which ones don't.  When they are all mixed together, you can't tell which ingredient is doing what.

I have yet to try either of the foundations, but I'm hoping to try them too.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I also ordered my ordinary products from Beautylish and was very happy with their shipping.  

Respected Contributor

I am in the minority in the fact that I wasn't impressed with The Ordinary products.  I tried a lot of them (and also tried their Hylamide line) and saw no difference or improvement in my skin.  The rosehip oil made my face itch.  In all fairness, I had never used RHO before, so I am probably just allergic to it in general.  I went back to my trusty Retin-A and Vitamin C serum.  Shipping took about a week's time, and if last year is any indication, they will have a phenomenal Black Friday sale, so don't order anything until this weekend.  (You may be able to sign up for emails, and if so...do it before this weekend, so you'll get notice of their sales.)  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Ainhisg

I was just going to post something similar, I for one found nothing that great abut the products other than the price

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I also ordered my ordinary products from Beautylish and was very happy with their shipping.  

Just to add to my post.  Beautylish is a great place to order Ordinary Products.  But as  for the Ordinary products, I am not in love with them.  I have the buffet, Niacinamide, Hyaluronic acid, and Rose hip oil. I am still not even half way through them, so I can't give a full review yet. But so far, I am not too impressed with the line. I feel like it takes way to long to do a skin care routine with this line (this serum, then this serum, then this oil.... etc).  And I have not seem any results yet.