Valued Contributor

I ordered the coffee serum for eye bags, and the Rose Hip Seed Oil from the Ordinary.  Received them, but they sent me the "Buffet" serum rather than the Rose Hip oil.  I called and talked to the representative. He apologized, asked me to send him an email with the picture of the "Buffet: attached.  The next day he called and told me he sent the correct product and to keep the "Buffet" as an apology

Good public relations in my book.  

By the way, I got the order pretty fast (just a few days).  I have been hearing some people waited a while.  Maybe it's just where you live.......

Have heard really good things about this line and hope to find them to be true.

Respected Contributor

Re: The Ordinary skincare line

I really believe this brand is good and hope they stay true as advertised. I have been using 2 of their products and it's been almost 2 weeks. My skin feels great when I get up in the morning and I can see a slight difference in the area between my brows, which is my problem area. 

@chihuahuamom  I just received the Vit C yesterday so excited to get that in the regimen. The Buffet is next for me. That's good customer service on their part. I hope you'll keep us updated as I will be also. 

Respected Contributor

Been reading about this line recently.  Where did you purchase?  Thanks for the info.

Super Contributor

I have been using products from The Ordinary and like them very much.  

Order from Deciem.com.  They carry several lines, so look for The Ordinary.

Respected Contributor

@zanna  Thank you for the info.

Super Contributor

The vit.C rocks!!! I'm on my second bottle. I've seen the best results with this and I've tried many vit.C formulas! HTH

Frequent Contributor

I have been using the hyaluronic acid and the buffett serum for about 2 weeks now and I am loving them both!! I purchased my products from Beautylish.com

Respected Contributor

@chihuahuamom I have the Matrixyl, H;yluronic Acid & The Rose Hip Seed Oil. I haven't used the oil yet because I am nearing the end of the oil I have been using for a few years. Out of the two I mentioned, I really like the Matrixyl & will continue to order. Now, Beautylish carries the Ordinary Brand. 

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know how these serums compare to those by Timeless?

Honored Contributor

@scottygal wrote:

The vit.C rocks!!! I'm on my second bottle. I've seen the best results with this and I've tried many vit.C formulas! HTH

@scottygal which Vitamin C are you using? They have a few different ones.