Respected Contributor

The Ordinary skin care line just launched!!

Today on Beautylish!! So excited. I placed an order. They are sold out of a couple things I wanted to try but I did grab the Matriixyl 10%, the Argireline Solution 10%. They are both anti aging. Super affordable! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: The Ordinary skin care line just launched!!

@wvumountiefan  Hey, WVU fan,  on a totally different subject, I am also a Mountaineer Mama

my son just graduated from WVU.  Its a really nice school.  Good to meet a fellow WVU fan!  

Trusted Contributor

I have been incorporating the Buffet and Alpha Arbutin and like them so far.  I have the Salicylic and Lactic on order.  I haven't heard good things about the Vitamin C 23%.  Hot and Flashy and Uppiesbeads both were not impressed with it.

Honored Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

@wvumountiefan  Hey, WVU fan,  on a totally different subject, I am also a Mountaineer Mama

my son just graduated from WVU.  Its a really nice school.  Good to meet a fellow WVU fan!  

Hello, my SIL is a WVU grad too!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes I ordered. 3 products from ordinary last
wk....glad beauylish is carrying it. Last wk. They said it was coming soon!
Trusted Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I have been incorporating the Buffet and Alpha Arbutin and like them so far.  I have the Salicylic and Lactic on order.  I haven't heard good things about the Vitamin C 23%.  Hot and Flashy and Uppiesbeads both were not impressed with it.

@Phantom41 There've been quite a few rave reviews on Makeupalley. I placed an order several days ago but I'd already been using several of Deceim's Hylamide products which also makes The Ordinary products.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting! I got some stuff.....

Honored Contributor

Wayne Goss raved about the caffeine eye serum with EGCG, and I think an AHA/BHA combo too.  I can't get over the prices of this line.

Honored Contributor

Where does one start.

I am 62 with very little wrinkles, I still have a few breakouts and cystic skin, with roseaca and some hyperpigmentation.

I want try to the line I want to keep it mild but have no clue where to start

Thanks all

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

This is one line I have on my wishlist. However, trying to hold out on buying until I have finished a few things so I can dedicate to this line when I get it.  I look forward to reviews.