Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3, it's my beloved Kindle: I have an IPad and I should use it but the Kindle fits so comfortably on my lap. You can put in your own words and spellings, but when you post, it injects its own nonsense.

The word was "retinoid" and esthetician

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Shelbelle @SilleeMee

I had heard of the company Retseliney on this forum and ordered their Vitamin C serum because I liked the fact that it was in an airless pump bottle, rather than one with a dropper. When it got here, it was already oxidized (had a caramel color) so I messaged them to let them know. It took weeks for them to respond and they finally sent me a replacement bottle but the new one was oxidized just like the first one. Since it was so reasonably priced, I just threw it out but I won't buy anything from them again. I thought the customer service was horrible and the product was bad when it got here. Just an FYI and buyer beware with this outfit.

Thanks for the 411, I had only bought the eyelid cream, and the retinol cream, that one I have not used yet. But, truthfully, yesterday I was looking for their contact info to ask a question, and I cannot find any info on their site, only a FL address. How were you able to contact them? Very odd not to have a contact phone or email.

It must be their lack of preservatives and trying to stay organic and natural that may have caused the oxidation, not a surprise there.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Shelbelle @SilleeMee

I had heard of the company Retseliney on this forum and ordered their Vitamin C serum because I liked the fact that it was in an airless pump bottle, rather than one with a dropper. When it got here, it was already oxidized (had a caramel color) so I messaged them to let them know. It took weeks for them to respond and they finally sent me a replacement bottle but the new one was oxidized just like the first one. Since it was so reasonably priced, I just threw it out but I won't buy anything from them again. I thought the customer service was horrible and the product was bad when it got here. Just an FYI and buyer beware with this outfit.

Thanks for the 411, I had only bought the eyelid cream, and the retinol cream, that one I have not used yet. But, truthfully, yesterday I was looking for their contact info to ask a question, and I cannot find any info on their site, only a FL address. How were you able to contact them? Very odd not to have a contact phone or email.

It must be their lack of preservatives and trying to stay organic and natural that may have caused the oxidation, not a surprise there.

@Shelbelle,

There is a 800 number, you can find it on the Deciem dot com site. Scroll all the way to the bottom and look for "CONTACT". Deciem owns The Ordinary.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle

The only way I was able to contact Retseliney was through FB Messenger. The first time, when I was placing my order, they were quick to respond.  After that, when I tried to report problems, they took a very long time replying (like I said, weeks) and after repeated attempts to get an answer from them, they blamed it on technical difficulties.

@SilleeMee

I believe Shelbelle was inquiring about Retseliney but thanks for the contact info for Deciem. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@Shelbelle

The only way I was able to contact Retseliney was through FB Messenger. The first time, when I was placing my order, they were quick to respond.  After that, when I tried to report problems, they took a very long time replying (like I said, weeks) and after repeated attempts to get an answer from them, they blamed it on technical difficulties.

@SilleeMee

I believe Shelbelle was inquiring about Retseliney but thanks for the contact info for Deciem. Smiley Happy

Thanks, yes I was referring to Retseliney, since I dont do FB, I have no way to get hold of them, their website is so lovely and their

products have such stellar ingredients, and so reasonable, but the no contact info and poor CS and receiving a product gone bad is enought to keep me away now, many thanks.

There are many brands of 2.5% Retinols found on ebay, made in the USA, also very good ingredients, for very cheap with excellent feedbacks, I may try one of them, I want a serum to go under the Retseliney cream.