Honored Contributor

Re: The Ordinary Serum Foundation

@Katcat1 

I can empathize with  the medication and heating up faster than ANYone else in the room, but I know I was born hot natured.  I remember being very young and my family sitting around the fireplace while it snowed outside.  I would practically be laying in the snow! LOL  Thyroid medication doesn't help in the dept.  Sometimes I get so frustrated with it I just stop taking it all together and in less than two weeks, I'm normal again.  I'm about at that point right now.  I have a Dr's appt next week.  I'm going to ask about cutting my already too low dosage in half and taking something natural for thyroid.  When I was in my 20s a sublingual liquid called Thyroid Plus helped my sweating problem tremendously.  I was in a commercial with my dad standing next to our plane out in the middle of a pasture in the summer.  I wouldn't have been able to do it if it wasn't for those drops.  I just wanna be normal again!

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    I am not constantly in a sweat phase.  Once my breathing goes back to normal and I sit and rest, I am good as new (wishful thinking).  At 71 I am thankful to still be on Earth so I try to enjoy each day.  Can't wait to see what this Hint Hint Tint is like.  The price is sure impressive so I shall see.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

TO skin tint had a good workout yesterday.  It was acceptable by the end of my day.  Not perfect but no foundation/tint is.  I feel like I may need to play around with application method and what I put on under it.  My usual may have been too much for such a thin product. 

Honored Contributor

I would think the biggest challenge with these low priced foundations is the shades.   If you can get the right shade you will be lucky.

kindness is strength