Trusted Contributor

I placed an order for The Ordinary and happened to notice this new product. I ordered it but do you experts know anything about this product based on the ingredients? Does it sound like a good product?

“B” Oil solubilizes a purified form of micro-algae in a blend of squalane and oils of marula, argan, baobab, pataua, brazil nut, inca inchi, rosehip and borage to support healthy skin defense, to enhance radiance, to quench free radicals and to help balance pro-irritant mediators.

The formula imparts a golden green hue and a mild herbal odour as a result of its high micro-algae concentration.

Ingredients

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Isochrysis Galbana Extract, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Oenocarpus Bataua Fruit Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol.

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva

I have two oil blends (similar to this ingredient list) from Lumene and the rest are oils from Acure.  What's better, I wonder: A blend of multiple ingredients or 100% oil?

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@KCDiva

I have two oil blends (similar to this ingredient list) from Lumene and the rest are oils from Acure.  What's better, I wonder: A blend of multiple ingredients or 100% oil?

Some skin types probably do better with single oils, depending upon the oil structure; according to Minimalist Beauty.

http://www.minimalistbeauty.com/oils-specifically-for-acne-prone-skin/

I actually like to make my own blend: rose hip seed, argan, tamanu, (etc.) along with a drop or two of essential oils (I use frankinsence & geranium).