Valued Contributor

For the entire month of November except the 27th. They will be closed that day. This sale is for all products in the Deciem store.

Respected Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

For the entire month of November except the 27th. They will be closed that day. This sale is for all products in the Deciem store.

Since the founder died I have moved away from the line......

I do not know who bought it or who is currently running the company.

I only have one friend that uses the line, because I recommended it- and she commented one of her favorite products looks and smells different.  She had recently placed an order not knowing the situation.

Anyone else make any recent purchases?  I would love to get more feedback.

Thank you.

Valued Contributor

I used their niacinamide, and started using the arbutin serum and marine hyaluronics. I like these products very much. I have a couple of brown spots and the arbutin seems to be helping this. I add a couple of drops of the hyaluronic to my moisturizer and my skin is soft with no dry patches. I'm going to discontinue the niacinamide because it's already in my compounded tretinoin cream but that worked well for redness.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

@Tsukiko 

Thank you for posting this!

I 💙 The Ordinary, and bought four items!

Thank you, again! 😊

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: The Ordinary 23% off

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

@Tsukiko wrote:

I only have one friend that uses the line, because I recommended it- and she commented one of her favorite products looks and smells different.  She had recently placed an order not knowing the situation.

Thank you.

I’ve been using a couple of The Ordinary serums for a few months and haven’t notice any strange order.  In fact, I don’t notice any scent at all.  I’m really pleased to have found this line where I can get effective ingredients without spending a bundle.  

Thanks for the heads up, @Tsukiko .  I’ll be ordering for sure!

Honored Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

@Tsukiko wrote:

Thank you.

@Abrowneyegirl  - The founder died, but he wasn't running the company prior to his death for sometime due to his issues with mental illness.  

I've made recent purchases and the quality is the same.

Honored Contributor

@Tsukiko wrote:

Thank you @Tsukiko for letting us know.  Their prices are already so reasonable and I find this discount very generous.  I'll definitely be placing an order.  Thanks again.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Tsukiko  Their Coverage Foundation is the best I have ever used. I used to buy Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Chantecaille, etc., but this foundation is so superior. And only $6.00 and change!!

Honored Contributor

I've been buying TO for a few months now.  Because of the look and texture of my face, my mother and daughter have recently purchased some TO products.  My face has never looked and felt better Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

And thanks for the heads up on the sale.  I've been considering a couple more products.  This just gave me the push to place that order Smiley Happy