Honored Contributor

I'm writing myself a reminder to reorder products tonight. I was going to order a couple of new serums but my skin is as flawless as it's ever been in 61 years Smiley Surprised  Don't think I'll change a thing!  These products by TO are just too good to be true.  Let's just keep it our little secret so the demand/popularity doesn't increase the price Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered about a week and a half ago.  Guess I will stock up on my favorites.  Thanks for the heads up @Tsukiko 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I'm writing myself a reminder to reorder products tonight. I was going to order a couple of new serums but my skin is as flawless as it's ever been in 61 years Smiley Surprised  Don't think I'll change a thing!  These products by TO are just too good to be true.  Let's just keep it our little secret so the demand/popularity doesn't increase the price Smiley Wink

@monicakm  - I went ahead and ordered the niacinamide. Been wanting to try it and since the price is so right, I went ahead and ordered some of their foundation.  I'm certainly not in need of foundation, but for 5.16, why not? 

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@monicakm  Hello, what products do you use? 61 year old here also Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Yesterday at Ulta was the first time I've heard of this line.  The sales clerk told me about it.  Bought the Squalane serum.  First time using it was last night so can't give a review on it but thanks for letting us know about the website.  Will go check out their other products.  The price sure is perfect!

Honored Contributor

My order is on its way to me!

Honored Contributor

Mine too Smiley Happy