Respected Contributor

Does anyone know the date?  TIA.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Regular Contributor

Don't see any show listed for Evine on the Isomers website at this time nor anything listed on Evine's program page yet.

Super Contributor

Just checked Evine's site and Isomers will be on April 6th and 7th.

Regular Contributor

Ahh...I could only go up to around March 9th on the program guide...I will have to see how to go out farther on the dates.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@barefootwillow wrote:

Ahh...I could only go up to around March 9th on the program guide...I will have to see how to go out farther on the dates.  Thank you!

@barefootwillow If you do a search for 'Isomers' on the Evine website and then click on the 'shows' tab in the upper center of the screen, it will show you the upcoming show dates and times.  As it gets closer to the shows, you can click on the individual show times to see the products scheduled for that hour.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@barefootwillow wrote:

@barefootwillow If you do a search for 'Isomers' on the Evine website and then click on the 'shows' tab in the upper center of the screen, it will show you the upcoming show dates and times.  As it gets closer to the shows, you can click on the individual show times to see the products scheduled for that hour.

I couldn't find it either.  THANKS!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor
I did hear Manuela say they are going to be back inAp April
Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you so much for encouraging me to get the Exfoliating Kit. You are right. It truly is amazing.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am so glad you liked it @Lally!  It is trully amazing exfoliating system. My favorite - once a week!

Valued Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you so much for encouraging me to get the Exfoliating Kit. You are right. It truly is amazing.  

Would you please share the info about this exfoliating kit.

Thanks!