Super Contributor

Re: The New Laura Geller Filter liquid makeup is excellent.

I ordered in the beige. Went back and forth between the beige and the buff. The beige is a good color as I am truly a light medium. But here's the thing. It went on nice and then about 10 to 15 minutes later it turned darker and orangey? I don't understand why. I had another foundation do the same thing. Why does this happen? I'll try again tomorrow with her spackle and see if it oxidizes then. 

Regular Contributor

I am so glad to read this.  Laura Geller makes excellent products and while I still love some IT cosmetics, their complexion products do not agree with my skin with the exception of the concealer which has been 80% empty the last two times I tried it (therefore returned).  Hopefully this new liquid foundation from LG gives her more air time.  I am getting tired of the line "we work with plastic surgeons" from the IT reps.  We get it but it seems rehearsed.  Time to sell without ad nauseam pitch lines.   Laura is also very funny but knowledgeable as well.  

Frequent Contributor

So glad you ladies had success.  I checked the ingredients and found beaucoup different 'cones in the first 10 ingredients.  If I put these vinyls on my face, my face explodes.  sigh

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper I am so happy that you finally found a foundation that works with your skin!  I remember your struggle with IT and felt your pain.

Honored Contributor

You're sweet @hellokitty, thank you.  Bare Minerals has also been great.  Fenty has great shades, but the formula makes me very oily.  Years ago I loved Double Wear, but haven't used it in ages since Estee Lauder tests on animals. 

This new Laura Geller new foundation is wonderful!

Esteemed Contributor

I passed on the foundation but did order the matching concealer.  It's enroute, so I have not used it yet.  It's good to hear the positive feedback.  

Respected Contributor

Ever since Ulta announced that they were carrying LG Filter First, I kept obsessing about it. Then when I saw that she had a TSV couldn't decide if I should get it that way. However, I was unsure of my shade and really didn't want the other pieces in the TSV. So went to Ulta and got matched in the Beige shade. I love it! I am a foundation junkie and have worn all price ranges of foundation. This is a very good value. It wears well. Gives a nice finish to my face. Very pleased that I decided to try this one.

Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover .... this is 1/2 off at Ulta, today only.  I picked one up, and am looking forward to wearing it.