Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   Cutest pic ever!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: The New Hair Uniform!!!

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

So many women in the sixties wore their hair parted in the middle.

Michelle Philips reflects on the Mamas & the Papas, 'Knots ...

Mine just seems to go any which way it wants every day!

This is Michelle Phillips, isn't it?  Everyone wanted the long, strsight, middle parted hair in the 60's, until the Sassoon style came.  Then it was the Shag.  Even so, there was still a lot of long hair with center parts.  When my shag grew out, I had David Cassidy's longer style. LOL.  Then I had long layers and winged/feathered bangs for a long time, but still a middle part.

Honored Contributor
I’m growing out a pixie. My hair naturally parts just off center.
Respected Contributor

The Trendiest Hairstyle the Year You Were Born

Some we love, and some we wish we could forget...

They've changed so much over time (there was the iconic '20s bob—and who could forget the Farrah waves of the 1970s?). But more importantly, what was the most memorable look during your birth year?

Check out the hairstyles from 1925 - 2000...

Marie Claire

https://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/g30189317/most-popular-hairstyles-of-all-time-1576020345/

Farah Fawcett

After 1970's Love Story starring Ali MacGraw and Ryan O'Neal became the hit of the year, women started rocking center-parted straight styles.

theLIST: Bohemian Rhapsody: Ali Macgraw | Ali macgraw, Fashion, Ali macgraw  love story

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:
I’m growing out a pixie. My hair naturally parts just off center.

Same for me.   After having my hair no shorter than neck length for the past 47 yrs., last year, right about now, I had it cut into a modified pixie.  I've been keeping up with regular haircuts but right now I'm at the stage where it's sticking out and not laying right.  Sometimes I'd like to grow it out into something like Lisa Rinna or Meg Ryan's former messy style. I probably don't have thick enough hair to pull off either one.  Either I have to think of a way to restyle it to get through this stage or it's back to the salon for a trim. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch,

Yes, it is. I was going to put her name but then kind of spaced out between posting and send😄

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I wore it all through school then added the Farrah Fawcett look with it before I graduated in '80.   Ali Macgraw wore it well in Love Story.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this online - Page Six

RHOBH’ recap: Andy Cohen blasts Lisa Rinna for having ‘no impulse control’

Oct. 19, 2022

Is this a hairpiece ? (I don't watch the show)

andy-cohen-lisa-rinna_49

Page Six: Bravo honcho Andy Cohen blasted Lisa Rinna for having “no impulse control” on Wednesday night’s second installment of the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” Season 12 reunion. 

andy-cohen-lisa-rinna_47

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover wrote:

I saw this online - Page Six

RHOBH’ recap: Andy Cohen blasts Lisa Rinna for having ‘no impulse control’

Oct. 19, 2022

Is this a hairpiece ? (I don't watch the show)

andy-cohen-lisa-rinna_49

Page Six: Bravo honcho Andy Cohen blasted Lisa Rinna for having “no impulse control” on Wednesday night’s second installment of the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” Season 12 reunion. 

andy-cohen-lisa-rinna_47

I'm sure it is. All those women, or most of them, have hair help, wigs, extensions, etc.  There's no way they can be short one week and longer, extra long, or fuller the next.

Honored Contributor

So many ladies seem to be growing very, very long hair.  Most all that I've seen, part their hair in the middle.