Regular Contributor

I thought she sold her company years ago, and stayed on as creative  director?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

OT, but I am looking forward to BB starting a new indie brand of makeup based on her vision.

Same here.  I've moved on to the Lancome foundation stick (at least I just got it and like it so far), but when BB starts her new line I will definitely be interested.  

Trusted Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@jazzbabe wrote:

OT, but I am looking forward to BB starting a new indie brand of makeup based on her vision.

Same here.  I've moved on to the Lancome foundation stick (at least I just got it and like it so far), but when BB starts her new line I will definitely be interested.  

@jazzbabeWHaT???? Bobbi will no longer have her line?

I have to know (lol). She sold her line to EL I do know that however will she still have the BB line? what do you mean by indie? hard to find and such I'm guessing and /or having us wait and wait (like Holly is doing from Smashbox venturing out to the new line of hers w/only 2 items (love the concealer) but we have to kinda hope and again.....wait :/

Thanks for anyone replying...so curious about if the BB line will be gone as we know it.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Super Contributor

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Tadaki wrote:

@jazzbabe wrote:

@jazzbabeWHaT???? Bobbi will no longer have her line?

I have to know (lol). She sold her line to EL I do know that however will she still have the BB line? what do you mean by indie? hard to find and such I'm guessing and /or having us wait and wait (like Holly is doing from Smashbox venturing out to the new line of hers w/only 2 items (love the concealer) but we have to kinda hope and again.....wait :/

Thanks for anyone replying...so curious about if the BB line will be gone as we know it.

@mimi5775 Yes, while Bobbi Brown sold her company to Estée Lauder many years ago, she has confirmed she will be leaving the company entirely -- no longer staying on as creative director.

Honored Contributor

I just started seriously using BB, but watched her on Q many times in the past. She always amazed me.

There is a lot of good information about the products on the website, but I used the online "chat now" help.

Big mistake.... I wish I had read the information on site.

The "glow guide" describes "Nude Finish Illuminating Powder" as subtle. Mine will be returned because it really doesn't show up on me. However, my skin tolerates the formula well and it provides a nice finish.

I slept in the mascara (sample) and it did not even make my eyes red. I still get better results (thicker)  with Mally mascara.

BB eye shadow stick in "bark" is my new basic shadow HG.

When BB herself made her last Q appearance, she looked like she was ready to retire. I think all of the sales hype wasn't "her thing."

She has always believed in natural-looking grooming. 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1   I use the Nude Illum. Powder as a finishing powder all over my face (like a setting powder)...even lightly under eyes to set foundation. I think if used w/ a light hand & fluffy brush, it gives a slight sheen over makeup instead of a matte powdered, sometimes aging finish. Love it.

Honored Contributor

@mimi5775 - We discussed this in another thread too. I get the impression she was "asked" to retire. Check out this thread below, especially @TY's message #11.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/BOBBI-BROWN-APPEARS-ON-Q/td-p/3456903/page/2

Contributor

You can also buy some BB products on Costco.com (if you're a member there).  They have great prices on the gel eyeliner (2 pack), bronzer and lipsticks. It's all in the Health and Beauty section online